Thread: Video Card is not working in Asus M50s

Video Card is not working in Asus M50s

I`ve had my Asus M50s laptop for three month and now there is some graphics problem arrives on this laptop. The configuration of this laptop is to be as Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 processor, 3GB DDR-2 RAM and the Nvidia GeForce 9600M GS graphics card. Now the problem in this laptop is to be as the laptop boot just fine but the screen wouldn`t start. I`m quite doubtful the performance of the video card is not good and because the graphics card will not work correctly. I need solution to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Video Card is not working in Asus M50s

The 9650M GT is much cheaper than the original 9500M GS. You need to buy this graphics card and then insert it onto the laptop system. The user guide manual of the graphics card will be help to do this insertion task onto the laptop system. It will the 9650M GT work with my ASUS M50SV A1. Then you need to just follow this process in correct way and it will be help to solve the problem present on this laptop.

If the sound you hear at startup is coming from the internal speaker then it will be indicate that the graphics card of the laptop will not be work correctly and hence this screen problem arrives on this laptop. Then you need to just do the special process to solve this problem. Then first use the graphics card driver and then try to install or update this graphics driver on the laptop. It will be help to solve the graphics problem of this laptop.

Several times, the startup sound is no indication as to whether our actual sound hardware is functional. This is actually a driver issue. For some motive the driver of the graphics will not work correctly. Then we need to unplug the graphics card of the laptop and then try to insert this graphics card into correct slot. This will be work sometime and in the result, the problem is being solved compelled. Then try this and solve problem.

I just had some issues with laptop screen and the reason behind this is the graphics card. The driver of this graphics card is corrupted and hence this will be ensuring the problem is being solved using the graphics driver of the card. then you need to just use the online driver update policy and it will be help to solve the graphics problem of this laptop. Then use this facility and it will be solve the problem of the graphics in this laptop.

Currently I am having a lot of trouble with my NVIDIA GeForce GT 325M graphics card. then I decided to replace this graphics card with the new one. This is the best strategy that helps to remove such kind of problem completely from the laptop system. Then I use the basic way to replace this graphics card. I select the NVIDIA GeForce GT 9800 graphics card on it. It works without any problem. Then I suggest you to use this technique to solve the problem.

You can made custom BIOS with support for the card. Then you need to update the graphics driver with the BIOS version. This is the facility available on the online process and it will be help to solve the problem of the graphics card. Then use this and solve the problem of this graphics card present on this laptop. Then use this and solve the problem arrives with the graphics card. if it won’t work correctly then replace it with the other.

Remove the video card and the motherboard. re-heat the video card and motherboard using hot air. For the motherboard, concentrate on the mobo and for the video card all of the surface mounted device. Overheating issues is caused by intermittent state of parts due to usage. In addition check for the software program or the firmware regarding temperature control that turns on the fan. If the CPU is beyond the normal operating temperature, fan should turn on. What If when the CPU is in normal operating temperature and the graphics card is in above normal operating temperature, the fan should turn on too. In this case of overheating, fan is not turning on when GPU is overheating and CPU is in normal operating temperature. I have some fix regarding non professionals or shall we say the unprofessional way. Put the GPU and the Motherboard in an oven toaster for 2 1/2 minutes. Let it cool down and assemble. Finally, hooked the positive and the negative end terminal of the fan to the positive and negative terminal of the nearest USB port. Leave the state sense fan terminal to its original socket, always cool. hehehe...