Thread: Hulu Plus performance lagging on SMP-N100.

Hulu Plus performance lagging on SMP-N100.

I have just registered for Hulu plus from it official website and I mean to say that it is one of the best to use it, as I have seen my cousin brother using this on his laptop and it works so smooth that it looks like the streaming is done write from the cable that is attached to it, SO I have ordered this and I am waiting for a for it to get working on my Sony SMP – N100 so that it would play just fine with other devices installed with it , any help on how to do that .

Re: Hulu Plus performance lagging on SMP-N100.

Can you help me to understand your problem in more details as I have been using this and there are many things that I have n cleared from the question that you have asked me , so can just explain me what problem are you exactly facing when you are using your system and what “OTHER “ device have you used with this .As this would help me and other experts or user to solve your problem more efficiently and accurately .

Well there is nothing more important that I have tried there , I am using a internet cable which is claimed by Cox for it high sapped performance and an router to receiving and send the packets from my machine which is also a good one , ( Linksys E2000 router ) that ‘s all the devices that I have attached to my Sony N100 , while the rest seems to be a having a experience like a lag time in loading the channels and the most annoying feature that I have was that the scroll bar stays there even after the I started playing this video file .

Ya dude, I am also facing a same problem with this as I have just started using this on my Sony –N100 previous I did not have any problem with as this would working with my Laptop the movement I switched to this I have started facing a problem on this , so please help me out with this as I have previously did had the problem with the TV that I used but , now , I think that has changed and I have this problem with my Sony , more over , I think that the problem is with the Sony N100 that I have been using .

The internet bandwidth cable that you where having could be a problem statement here as there are speed that you are getting would not be enough for streaming the videos that you are viewing try to connect it to some higher bandwidth cable and then try to view ,if you can ‘t find a n higher bandwidth then try to connect to hulu plus in the offline hours or off hours and see if the problem still persists aas I am using this on my Sony –N-100 , I am not finding any error s or lags in it , thought the Scroll bar problem does annoys me sometime .

There was once a problem with the Hulu server when it was first established but that was the initial phase after that it just solved that problem and since then the customers are not facing any problem with it , I personally use it and I haven’ t had any problem with it I hope that it just get sorted out for , if you can call them and notify them about the problem that you are facing as you have paid a healthy amount to them ,however asking the Sony support center might also help you as the problem seems to be from Sony side’s .

Hey , that tip did help me to improve my streaming a little bit , but that in no way helped me to have a clear through this problem , previously I had this problem of not knowing that we can also call the customer service and state our plea there but , since you guys have told me I have done that and both companies as going to send their representatives to the house to see what problem is there as I have just taken a fresh connection of both .