Thread: TV unable to synchronize picture and sound

TV unable to synchronize picture and sound

I freshly buy Samsung TV's which is 32 inch LCD, but as I started the TV I found extremely deprived synchronization of sound and picture, mainly perceptible while seeing at superstar vocals. I am using the dish connection for watching the TV, and this is the strongest receiver, but don’t know what is happening with it, as I have search about this problem on internet also, but didn’t get any such solution that helps me, so I am not getting exactly that where is the actually problem, The TV's or The broadcasting or antenna or anything else? Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: TV unable to synchronize picture and sound

Yeah exactly as you are in doubt after seeing this I am also wondering because I haven’t seen any such problems in the TV ever before , this kind of problems occurs while we play some disk with the built in fault, but as you have mentioned that you use to use the dish TV only, then this is the strongest point of receiving the signals from the other end, so according to me you need to check all the things which is concern able.

I have the same opinion as the above user as TV never does any such problems rather Sources plugged into the TV can surely do this, though. I have seen this problem while I used to connect my DVD player and play some pirated CD on that. so first of all you need to check whether you have made perfect settings for the dish, as you need to configure the frequency then only you’ll be able to receive good signals from the other end.

I am sure that you have this problem in your Dish only, so whichever it would be you need to contact their support center for the further help, and if you have knowledge about the configuration as the above user mentioned, you can do it on your own also. But still contacting the support center would be the best option, they would assist you via the phone and if they found that the problem is major than they will send their persons to your place to fix the problem.

I want to ask you a question first of all as this happened every day since you get the new TV or it was the same with the older one as well? Because it sometimes happens as due to a screwed up signal we got the fluctuation in the signal and this generally causes this kind of synchronization problem. See if this is just for particular channel or only happens at particular period than it might be due to weak signal, and will resolve automatically after sometime for sure.

I was also having the same problem while watching the videos on the Netflix, so if you have installed any such application, so this might be because of that also, and if you have any I would recommend you that you need to get the newer as soon as possible, because the one that you have might have been corrupted, and this is very common problem in this software, in fact every time I also have to reinstall the application.

If you are still persisting the same problem, so I am not sure but this might be possible that you are having a problem in your TV only, see this generally never happens, you should try to connect your dish with another TV and see whether the problem happens or not, if yes then the problem is in the dish itself, and if not then the surely problem is in the TV only. and you can bring it to the store from where you have purchased it.