Thread: system hang up while installing driver of Asus ENGTS450

system hang up while installing driver of Asus ENGTS450

Hello friends I am using assembled computer in which I am using windows 7 operating system. My computer was working properly and I was not facing any issue with my computer. i have recently bought Asus ENGTS450 graphics card and after connecting Asus ENGTS450 graphics card with my computer when I try to install the drivers at that time my system gets hang and I am not able to install graphic drivers in my computer. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: system hang up while installing driver of Asus ENGTS450

According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing this trick. First of all you have to insert your driver CD in your computer and after that copy whole CD in any folder. Now after copying whole CD you have to open that folder and after that try right click on the setup file and then click on the run as administrator. Now after doing that you will not find any difficulty while installing graphic driver in your computer. I hope this trick will be helpful you.

If you are still having the same problem while installing Asus ENGTS450 graphic driver in your computer then I think you should try this solution. First restart your computer and after select safe mode. Now after starting your computer in safe mode and then try to install the driver again, I think you will be able to install the graphic driver in your computer from safe mode. If you find any difficulty after that then please let me know.

It looks like you are facing this problem because there are any previously installed drivers which creating problems. According to me if you have installed any other graphic drivers in your computer then you have ti first uninstall it from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to insert your driver CD in your computer and after that try to install driver again in your computer. I think after doing that you will be able to install Asus ENGTS450 graphic driver in your computer.

After looking at above solution I have try to install graphic driver in my computer by copying graphic driver CD in my computer but after doing that when I have tried to install drivers in my computer at that time also I get that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have started the computer ion safe mode and then also it doesn’t make any difference. There are no any other drivers installed in my computer. Now please give me some solution to fix this.

Sometimes this kind of problem arises due to operating system issues also. I think you are also facing the same issue in your computer and that is why I would like to suggest you that try to solve this problem by repairing your operating system. If you still get the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing fresh install of operating system in your computer. Hopefully you will get some help from this solution.

I have repaired my windows 7 after referring your above solution but after repairing the windows 7 also my problem was not solved. Now after that I took backup of all the data from my system and then I have done fresh install of windows 7 in my system. Now after doing that I am not facing any problem while installing drivers. Thank you so much for helping me solving my problem.