Thread: O!Play HDP-R1 gets out of sync after connecting it with Sony Bravia TV through HDMI

O!Play HDP-R1 gets out of sync after connecting it with Sony Bravia TV through HDMI

I have recently bought Sony Bravia TV and I have Asus O!Play HDP-R1. Now I am facing one issue with my bravia TV and Asus O!Play HDP-R1. Whenever I connect my Sony Bravia Tv with Asus O!Play HDP-R1 with the help of HDMI cable at that time it does not synchronize properly, whenever I play any thing at that time audio comes after few seconds of video which is very irritating. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: O!Play HDP-R1 gets out of sync after connecting it with Sony Bravia TV through HDMI

According to me you should first check whether you are getting this problem with any specific video formet or you are facing this issue with all types of video formats. If you are facing problem with any specific file then I think there might be something wrong with your video files. If you want to confirm this try to play those same files in some other player and then check whether same issue is coming or not? If you didn’t get any issue with other player then I think there might be something wrong with your Asus O!Play HDP-R1.

Re: O!Play HDP-R1 gets out of sync after connecting it with Sony Bravia TV through HDMI

Did you check your Asus O!Play HDP-R1 player connect it with your bravia Tv with the help of different HDMI cable.if you have not tried yet then first try to connect your Sony Bravia TV with your Asus O!Play HDP-R1with different HDMI cable and then play your videos and check whether same problem is coming or not. If you didn’t get any problem with other HDMI cable then you need to change your HDMI cable. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I am also using Asus O!Play HDP-R1 media player and I use to connect it with my LCD tv with the help of RCA cables and I didn’t get any issue with videos. I think you should also try to connect your Sony bravia TV with your Asus O!Play HDP-R1 through RCA cables and after that play your videos. I think you will not get any issues with you videos after connecting it via RCA cables. If you find any difficulties after that also then let me know.

I have checked my videos files with other players and all the videos files are working properly. I have also tried to play my videos files in my Asus O!Play HDP-R1 player by using different HDMI cable but after doing that also I am facing the same issue. I have also tried to connect my TV by using RCA cables but I didn’t get any help with that also. Please tell me what should I do fix this. Is there anything wrong with my Asus O!Play HDP-R1 player or my Sony bravia TV?

I have one solution to fix this issue. In Sony Bravia TV you must be having bravia sync feature and HDMI Control feature. Try to play your videos after turning off those features and then check whether same problem, is coming or not. I think after turning off those features you will not get any issue with your videos. You can also try to solve this problem by older firmware version of the Asus O!Play HDP-R1.

If you want older firmware for your O!Play HDP-R1 then you have download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking fer you will get list of firmwares from that list you have to select the firmware which you want download. Now after downloading that change the firmware of your O!Play HDP-R1 and after doing that when you will connect your O!Play HDP-R1 with your TV at that time you will not find any difficulty.