Thread: Which connectivity to prefer from DLNA or connecting the drive directly for LG 47LK530 HDTV?

Which connectivity to prefer from DLNA or connecting the drive directly for LG 47LK530 HDTV?

Hey guys I have bought LG 47LK530 HDTV and it is working fine no problem at all and I really like the quality of movie in it and everything and with that I have a hard disk for 1 TB and I want to connect it with the HDTV and I want some view that is connecting with DLNA necessary or compulsory or simply connecting it with drive directly would create any problem or what and how to get a jpg image on cover of the movie? Please help me out of this just tell me?

Re: Which connectivity to prefer from DLNA or connecting the drive directly for LG 47LK530 HDTV?

Well I don’t have much idea about it because I haven’t done all this but one of my friends had this HDTV and he use to connect it with DLNA and once he also said me that connecting it directly would create a problem and so we need to use it with the DLNA and this would be really nice and would make things easier and so I think connecting with DLNA is necessary and you should use it always that’s the only better option.

Re: Which connectivity to prefer from DLNA or connecting the drive directly for LG 47LK530 HDTV?

Hey dear does it work without DLNA I dint knew that is it possible to connect with the HDTV, once I did tried it out but it dint worked and so I thought that this is not possible and I stopped trying it out, I would be trying it out again but I would like to suggest you that I have been using the DLNA and it really works smoothly so I think you should use it rather trying to connect it with the driver directly, anyways lets hope both works fine.

I think both works fine I don’t have this TV but I have tried it in other HDTV and it had worked so I think this won’t be having any problem with any of the product but it may differ if it would have not developed to get connected directly so cant say by been sure but I think both would be working nicely and if you don’t have any idea that would it work I no I wd like to say that then just go with the DLNA connection and be safe.

Using DNLA would make the process fast and very smooth and it would be really very easy so I think you should go with it and when you have a good option why do you want to try it directly I don’t understand and I would say DLNA has many better feature and you would be in profit with connecting it so use it and have fun. And to have a jpeg as a cover can be made buy connecting it to PC and use the jpg image as a cover designer and then use it in the HDTV and you would enjoy it.

Thank you guys for sharing up you Ideas and it was helpful for me and i really appreciate so many guys interacting into it and trying to help me out with there experience, this is good to see that people are available here always to help us out and that to with a good ideas so i would like to thank you once more and hope you all continue helping guys like us.