Thread: Which single card would be able to run 3 monitors

Which single card would be able to run 3 monitors

I have three PC at my office and I play a lot of games on it, so as now I was looking for a video card through which I can run my all 3 monitors. After searching through internet I found Eyefinity and nvidias that can be useful but I don’t know and which monitors and which single GPU will it support. One of my friend suggested me to try Bang for your buck. As now I am confused in which card should I buy through which I can connect my all three monitors! Please share your suggestions.

Re: Which single card would be able to run 3 monitors

Hi even I am looking for any particular video card so as to connect my three monitors. Currently I am using a Dell Optiplex system. Actually I am looking for a single slotted graphics card that can run on my all 3 monitors. I have heard that SLI is one of the option. Whereas I have also heard a lot about ATI cards, but I am not that sure about it! Does anyone know which card to buy? Please help.

Hi I have been using Nvidia for connecting my monitors so I would like to tell you that Nvidia requires 2 cards to connect to 3 monitors. Whereas Nvida works best for me as I connect only two monitors of mine. I guess Ergo ATI will be the best option for you but, if you are having all three big size monitors with high resolution than it will probably be more suited for 2 GPU's.

Firstly I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts I really appreciate it. As you said that ATI would be a problem with big monitors! So I needed to ask you that will 24" monitors be fine for using a video card? As I am using 24 “monitors and I am also planning to get a new monitors so can you suggest me some best brands for it? And will running two GPU's will be an issue?