Thread: Radeon HD 6870 Toxic: Black screen

Radeon HD 6870 Toxic: Black screen

Few days ago I just built a new system; the whole thing seemed to be running well until I got a random black screen while I was performing a system index test on the computer. Switched it off and the whole thing was great, the next day I was looking at an image and I got a random black screen once more. I rebooted the system and thus far another time there was no trouble. Today I bought battlefield bad company 2 because some of my friend’s just need to play it and all I look to get is black screens at unreliable times, occasionally it could be while I am changing resolution; other times it while I am playing the game.

Re: Radeon HD 6870 Toxic: Black screen

If you think that £ 33 In-House General PSU will work well in this system, think again. I do not know who is for OEM, but it is not a good power supply at all for this system. It's not cheap at PSU, is the most important part of your machine. Open the computer case for me, take a pic of the label printer and put it up and look at the back looking at the sticker symbol RU Exxxxxx and note the number below it, so I know if I can find OEM and advise accordingly.

Here I also have same kind of trouble and I attempted to get a picture for you, but the flash on your digital camera is not just happening so the lighting is terrible, it is not possible for you to make the text on the page adapter. Are there any specific things you want to see, and I just consider it all and let what backward RU does not see anything that fits this description to the power brick! The reason I did not think there was power, because only seem to be getting a black screen in the menu on the game when I'm actually playing them.

Here I also add something in this case. On the label, just over that you can get the back of the "RU" symbol, then got a number under it begins with "E" is where I find the OEM manufacturer. When determining the producer has made the team, and if it is a good producer, even if PSU is in-house brand and is OK, or if this is the El-Cheapo unit by the manufacturers wrong that can go BOOM at any time.

It might be OK for now, but £ 33 unit will not last long or would lead to purely power system. For the system and graphics card, as is, I personally put no less than the Corsair TX650W 650W Seasonic there or Enermax similar to mine, if you think acceleration to Crossfire, adding more disks or upgrading the VGA to something more productive in the future, I suggest a stepping up Corsair TX750W.

It has 4x 12V 32A MAX offers available to the rails, depending on the load on the rails. It has a total of 57A MAX rail, which are 14.25 at the nominal rail. Data collected about 12.5A. So, if possible, load balancing on rails even on the distribution of the elements (using x2 4pin Molex to PCIe cable that came with the card, hook one Molex power supply line and the other with different lead), and see if this helps.