Thread: Should I upgrade graphic card to Gigabyte ATI HD 5770 or Gigabyte GTX550Ti

Should I upgrade graphic card to Gigabyte ATI HD 5770 or Gigabyte GTX550Ti

I have ASUS P7H55D-M EVO Motherboard and I want to upgrade my graphics card in the coming days. I feel my NVidia 9600GT Galaxy is not adequate to stay up with today's games. I like to have decent components. I was not aware of the graphics card since 9800 so I was unsure what to acquire. I'm not very high I like to medium-high I'm not a big budget or are thinking about $ 200-300. I also prefer an NVidia card, I quickly glanced over it and now confused in selecting them. Suggest.

Re: Should I upgrade graphic card to Gigabyte ATI HD 5770 or Gigabyte GTX550Ti

I think 9600 was the best and could have continued with that, even if you upgrade to go ahead with that then i urge that you consult a superior model as a Radeon HD 6870 or GeForce GTX 560 and the $ 200 to 300 Range. I think it would work well again if you go with that. That’s what suggestions I have for you from now on, in case if you have any questions, please let me know about it would be very happy to answer your questions.

I consider nVidia Geforce GTX 560 comes to you also have a price determined to the extent you wanted, so I assume it's best that you can try so I hope you have the information sought, I consider this is what was needed and will come to you with a very attractive price. So do have a look at it and let me know what you think about the card, you can find more detail and related information of this card from its official site.

In my opinion, it all depends on what kind of game you want to play. See if you want to play some games with high end frame rate per second, superior, then you must not settle for anything less than a host. So that's what I say here, these graphics cards will give you some small changes in the rate of frames per second, but the finest familiarity you get is a series. So my suggestion for you to get high graphics then Gigabyte ATI HD 5570 could be superior.

Yes, definitely Gigabyte ATI HD 5570 wins the race here is much better than others. So that's what I have to say here and I have to say is better than all of them with a good core speed and memory bus width. There is a slight difference in price when the Gigabyte ATI HD 5570 ends the specified bit expensive than others. So if you're a hardcore gamer and crazy for games then I imply you go with the Gigabyte ATI HD 5570.

If you ask me it would be better advice you will Gigabyte ATI HD 5570. It is very rich in terms of graphics and therefore would be the safest bet. I've seen several comparison charts between diverse graphics cards and I must say the Gigabyte ATI HD 5570 is well again even suggested by many. So in my belief, even I would say Gigabyte ATI HD 5570 will be a better decision to buy. So hopefully there is a point that is specified here. I see it.

Appreciation for all the suggestions that have been here and I'm really impressed with what everyone has said here, so we appreciate their efforts to make, so gratify very much for that. I'm planning of going with the Gigabyte ATI HD 5570, and is incredibly strong and I have checked the review of this product and believe it is the only product I have to go ahead with it. So thanks for all your suggestions have given me.