Thread: Getting error while starting the Television

Getting error while starting the Television

I have very good TV but don’t know what happened to it since last 2 days, as I always get the error message while I start the TV its say ‘sorry, process system us not responding’ and gives me three options as either wait, or force close, or report. This happens when I do the instant on mode or the slow regular boot process, I in fact disable all the syncing activities while starting the TV but still the same happens while I start the TV, is there anyone having the same issue because I am not getting why I am getting this message, do I need to upgrade some of the service so something? Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Getting error while starting the Television

I think you are right, as you need to update the firmware in your TV, as the one that is currently running might have been corrupted so why don’t you try the new one? And that will be in fact good option, because after installing the new one surely you’ll get too many new services too along with the previous one, and off course the issue would also be resolved. See whether this doesn’t help you can still mentioned it here. But first of all try this one.

As you have mentioned that you keep getting those three option son among them one is to make a report, so according to me you should try that one, I mean to say you should report this bug to their respective authorities, they will surely help you with this, and it seems the normal firmware issue no need to worry about, or may be some bug, so after installing the new firmware will surely fix that bug also.

see I was also having the same issue but I got the fix for this, and I would suggest you the same hope this work, this is happened while we use WIFI connection only to access the internet, and because of that the browser that’s the chrome browser will searches for the wireless connection each time when you start your TV on, thus my recommendation is too connect the internet through the Ethernet cable rather than the WIFI, and after that you’ll not get this error back. Enjoy

There might be too many possibilities and I would say I am completely agree with the above user as if possible you should use only the Ethernet connection only but, but if you have the wireless router only, the you should make sure that it must support WPS devices, because this kind of TV needs a WPS access point, and if suppose your router doesn’t have any such feature I would say you can either switch to Ethernet connection or you can try Netgear 150N wireless router among 'push N connect' for WPS devices.