Thread: cuda error with MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC

cuda error with MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC

I am having five N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC (NV801) graphic cards to carry out molecular dynamics imitation by the program NAMD 2.7 within Linux OS. But some way the imitation will turn into unbalanced in 5 mins. I tried to check the constancy through installing WinXP as well as a buring GPU program inside the package of Afterburn. If imitation was okay, the burring analysis did not come out some defect. But if imitation becomes unbalanced the buring check appeared clear defects. Can you tell me a few modified NV801(KK1) BIOS to analysis the constancy of the imitation because the simulations performed within Linux and Afterburn cannot be installed within Linux?

re: cuda error with MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC

Within the afterburner, you will be able to put the voltages of the cards. You can try to raise that by 1 notch and then check if it remains stable after that. This is just to make sure that it is intended for the under volted GPU. I am not 100% sure that this is going to help you but you can try to do this and see what it can do for you. Please comeback with the result so that we can get more views from other people regarding this.

What's the default voltage for the VGA card which gives you an problem? Unlock voltage control as well as voltage monitor as of the AfterBurner, and after that test the voltage value within AferBurner main screen. With fewer BIOS the VGA is running by means of own voltage, and if it’s elevated one say 1037 or over those BIOS will perform nothing for you, but reverse will reason undervolting, as you will believe opposite. So verify VGA default voltage per every one GPU that provide you troubles and post it. Messing through voltage devoid of knowing VGA hardware default is a risk.

The graphic card that you have installed in your computer might be buggy and so it is not performing well. As you told that you have five such cards so my suggestion to you is to check the cards one by one and find the one which is having the problem. Once you got that then replace that with the new one and that will get you out of the issue that you are facing at the time. I hope that this post will be helpful to you.