Thread: Nvidia GeForce 8500GT unable to load 3d graphic with VIVITEK D535

Nvidia GeForce 8500GT unable to load 3d graphic with VIVITEK D535

hello, I have a PC that has a very good Rig for the gaming, and I use to play it on my VIVITEK D535, and in my pc I have a Nvidia GeForce 8500GT graphic card, which was working perfectly, but since last two days It seems, the graphic card is not working properly, as it Is unable to load the 3d graphic, I don’t know what the problem occurs in these days, I haven’t faced any such problem ever before. Please need help.

Re: Nvidia GeForce 8500GT unable to load 3d graphic with VIVITEK D535

See I think it seems by mistakenly, you have done something wrong with the 3D settings, thus you are not getting the actual 3D view thus, I would first recommend you that you should try to correct it first and then try to run the game again, I hope this would solve the problem, but if suppose you still persist the same problem even after correcting, I would say, make the setting as a system default and then try again, I am not sure but, hoping that it would work.

Hey I think as you are using projector, I would suggest you to check some setting on that also, such as the resolution and the DLP link setting, because of that also it happens, that the card doesn’t produced such a 3D graphic. Try to set the DLP link as a 3D first, and If suppose it doesn’t work then there will be some option called ‘IR’ set to that also, hope it work perfectly.

I think the drivers that you use for the graphic card that is being corrupted, I am not sure but whenever it happens it causes the same problem, thus I would like to recommend you that you should first uninstall the drivers and then try to reinstall them, this would fix the problem if it is regarding this only, but if suppose the you are pursuing the same problem, then I you should download the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

I might be possible that the video card that you are using, is been fully damaged or it would been partially damaged, like the HDMI port on it might be damaged, because when we connect our PC to the HDTV, or in your case to the projector, this ports are very essential for producing the effective graphics. Thus you can repair it from somewhere, or if you have the warranty period remaining, you can visit their service center and make a request for replacement of that hardware.

I would simply suggest you that you should try to detach the graphic card from the PCI slot and after some time connect it again to the computer this will make some setting to its default, thus after that when you restart the machine you’ll get all the settings to its default, so try to make the new settings, as you have done before, and then try to run it on the projector. Otherwise I think, one of your hardware is been damaged actually, you need to replace it, or buy the new.