Thread: Nvidia 7800gs Agp is not working properly

Nvidia 7800gs Agp is not working properly

Hello friends I am looking for some help for my computer. I have computer in which I am using Intel processor which is of 3.4 GHz and I have 2GB Ram in my computer. I am using Nvidia 7800gs Agp graphic card for my computer and installed it. Now problem is whenever I run any game or graphics at that time it is not showing objects properly and at that time I am facing problem with colors also. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this problem?

re: Nvidia 7800gs Agp is not working properly

I have read your problem and I think first you have to make sure that your graphic card is not damage physically. According to me you have to first remove the graphic card from your computer and check it properly whether it is damage or not if it is not damage then install it on your motherboard properly and after that start your computer again. Now open any game and then check whether same problem is coming again or not? I think after doing that you will not face the same problem with your computer.

I have gone through your post and I think you have to try to fix this problem by changing the resolution of your system. Because sometimes due to resolution issue our graphic gets affected, that is why I would like to suggest you that change the resolution and after that try to play any game and then check whether you can see all the objects properly or not? According to me if it is the problem of resolution then I think after changing resolution you will be able to see all the graphic properly.

I was facing the similar problem with my graphic card and I have tried to search the solution on internet and after that I have find one solution. According to that solution I upgraded my Direct X and after upgrading the Direct X I was able to see all the graphic properly in my computer. I think you should also try to fix this issue by upgrading the Direct X and after that you will not get any issue with your graphics. I hope this idea will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve the issue.

As you have said in your post that you are facing issue with your graphics, after reading that I would like to tell you that the symptoms which your card is showing are signaling that your graphic card is about to dead. Because I was having 9800gtx+ graphic card and it was giving me the same issue and after that died. If you have updated all the software related to your card then also you are facing this then I think you have to change your graphic card. I hope this will be useful for you.

I have read your post and I have tried to solve the problem by trying your given tricks but after doing that also I am facing the same problem with my graphics. I have tried change the resolution and after that also same issue is coming. Direct X in my computer is also upgraded and I have tried install the problem by reinstalling the Direct X but after that also it doesn’t help me. Now please tell me is my graphic seriously going to dead? If any more solution you have then please give me. I don’t want to buy any new graphic card.

Re: Nvidia 7800gs Agp is not working properly

If you are still having the same problem even after trying all above solution then I think you have to try this trick to fix your issue. First uninstall the graphic card from your system and after that restart the system. Now install the graphic card driver. If after that same problem is coming then download the updated driver from internet and after that install the in your system, I think after that you will not get any issue with your system. I hope this trick work for you.