Thread: Will 3D work on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Will 3D work on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

I own a laptop with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 graphics card. Do you think that the 3D will work on this card? If so what in addition do I require? Should I need to buy any kind of glasses? Does AMD contain glasses - where would I obtain the glasses (a product if probable). Moreover I contain a TV (linked through HDMI) 100 Hz LCD, 2 ms performance. Is it possible to send 3D signal via laptop? I don’t have any idea about this so any help will be much appreciated.

Re: Will 3D work on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

ATI, graphics business component of Advanced Micro Devices, lastly launched its latest Catalyst 10.3 driver that permits third-party contributors of stereo 3D solutions toward output stereoscopic three-dimensional (3D) pictures by the help of ATI Radeon HD video cards. Whereas ATI customers will not authoritatively be capable to take pleasure in stereo 3D, the alternatives recommended by the graphics chips exclusive are not truthfully stretchy.

Although the be in motion officially permits ATI Radeon HD to hold up stereo 3D, just similar to Nvidia GeForce in the company of 3D Vision technology, the resolution is fewer flexible in view of the fact that it usually relies on top of proprietary technologies. With the intention of enjoy stereoscopic 3D gaming otherwise to exchange 2D movies toward stereo 3D formats, users of ATI Radeon HD video cards will need to get hold of any third-party hardware as well as software.

As far as I know that the Stereo 3D solution from DDD needs an unusual 3D starter pack ($199) that contains 2 pairs of wireless 3D active shutter glasses, single 3D transmitter, a compact disk holding the TriDef 3D Experience software designed for Windows operating systems and an opening code intended for the TriDef 3D Experience. Additionally, end-users require to possess an output gadget supported via DDD, the register of which presently is in general restricted to a variety of HDTVs in addition to single Hyundai P240W 24” monitor for whopping $2199.

I can work through just concerning whichever Hd4000+ Radeon even though your utilizing a resolution on the majority laptops of 720p - 960p what is missing is the aspect ratio not the same as much the capacity to enclose a 3D image. What is occurring is fundamentally an image in image not as much processing require in support of this. The feat is holding a correct aspect ratio of 16:9 on what may be resized building stuff appear inconsistent. You would require a blue-ray competent drive you have to be capable to play a blue-ray devoid of over buffering.

Well I simply purchased a samsung 7 series 3D LCD television, and i have a ATI graphics card therefore if all i require to accomplish is purchase the software thus i don’t have to modify my card toward nvidia builds me a pleased man. I have 2x 3d glasses and the monitor is supported from tridef. The ATI have to draw near by the times, 3d is here to hang about. No matter what cost it will be I am going to buy a compatible software for this in any manner.