Thread: Does SLi will improve my systems performance

Does SLi will improve my systems performance

Hello friends, I have a personal computer. I had purchased this compute 1 year ago. It is working fine. But I have a little problem. I have decided to upgrade the two ways SLI Card in my motherboard. Because I like to play game on this computer. When the games on this system then the system play goes to be very slow. So I want to improve the performance of my system. But I don’t have any idea about the SLI. Please tell if I upgrade the SLI card then my system’s performance will be improved or not.

Re: Does SLi will improve my systems performance

Well, according your problem. First of all I told you about, SLI is an Nvidia technology which is used to associates several graphics cards for enhanced gaming performance. No doubt if you upgrade the SLI card of your system. The main concept of the SLI card. By this your system performance will be improved. The SLI theory is the similar as having several processors (and now multicore processors) in a computer. By associating graphics cards together, they can divide the work and make frames much more rapidly, reducing lag.

As I know about this problem, SLI improves the system performance if you will use. I had same problem but I had use the SLI card. Most probable not, the issue with GPU's is there in fact only useful with rigorous graphical computations separately from that it’s all CPU; attach a second GTX 280 will make no difference to the whole performance. I want to tell you about the main concept of the SLI card. It associates the multiple or several card for improving the system performance when you play the game.

Actually I wish people who argue GTA-IV does not maintain SLI would put in plain words what they mean. Do they mean SLI does not enhance performance, does not permit advanced graphics settings, makes the game unbalanced, introduce visual artifacts. But I read in a thread about this about a year ago and someone kept telling SLI is not hold up in GTA-IV. I am a vast GTA-IV fan and participate it every weekend still. I have GTX-295 and I can tell direct that GTA-IV does maintain SLI and on my setup it gives a nice 20% boost to FPS. SLi comes according your motherboard modal number.

Ok, I am telling you what I am use. I have a q9550 which is slower than your Intel corei5 and GTX 465s in SLI (similar performance to 460s) and all my games are at least 60% quicker with SLI on, some are close to 95% quicker, therefore no, the Intel core i5 isn't going to be a bottleneck. As you know it is the gaming performance not the system performance. System performance depends on your processor. But if you will use the SLI card in your system. And you will play the game then you will feel the system performance.

I would like to suggest you that if you are going to be upgraded the SLI card. Then you should take the help on the Google about the SLI. Because you should know this thing that every motherboard supports different type of SLI card means SLI card is depend on your motherboard modal. I am telling you about the SLI in brief. SLI joins the multiple card that’s why it increases the performance the. But system performance really depends on your processor. As you have seen in the above post. So if like the game then you can upgrade the SLI card in your system.

I used up the last two nights testing SLI performance on my Personal Computer. I used a save-game of mine so the situation was as constant as probable, meaning same weather (clear), identical time of day similar traffic circumstances, etc. I did a two minute drive initial from the secure house in Bohan, above the bridge to Algonquin, passing the Middle Park and taking the bridge back to Bohan's safe house. After every test, I stop the game, exchanged between Single-GPU and Multi-GPU mode in NV Control Panel and nonstop with next check.