Thread: Nvidia Vs ATI Graphics Chipset, Which one is better?

Nvidia Vs ATI Graphics Chipset, Which one is better?

Recently I bought a new PC from a local store in my Area. And I love playing games; I am a huge fan of high end games like Assasins Creed, Prototype, and God of War. I used to play that game at one of my friends place, so I know that how cool they are, they have awesome graphics and special effects. But for those heavy games to run on my PC I need a Graphics Chipset. I have two options in my mind Nvidia Graphic Chipset and the other one is the ATI. But I am confused between both of them that which one is better. Can anyone help me choose between Nvidia & AtI? Which one would be better? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Nvidia Vs ATI Graphics Chipset, Which one is better?

I have heard from many of my friends, and all had different views regarding which one is better? Nvidia or ATI, all of them had different views. The choice totally depends on your requirement. I believe that performance is more important and I always go for the performance thing. I recommend you to go for Nvidia because, I am currently using Nvidia Graphics Chipset and it fulfills all my high end gaming needs. I know that it be your choice too, go for it.

I too believe that Nvidia is great Graphic Chipset that one should buy. I bought this Graphic Chipset so that I can play games smoothly without any performance issue, I hate it when my game performs slower ,but as long as I'm able to smoothly run all the games I love to play on my Computer with no problem, I don't go chasing after the high end ,Cutting Edge kind of Graphic Chipsets . I have owned both ATI and Nvidia and I’m running Nvidia on my computer right now, and am very happy with the performance that I am getting.

There is always a battle between the Graphic Chipset brands going on to prove that who is supreme. Both NVidia as well as AtI are the leading brands in the Graphics Chipset industry both the brands always try their best to be on top of the competition and continue their dominance and maintain the lead in the High end performance market. In my view Nvidia is better than ATI and it holds the upper hand due to its performance. I would suggest you to get Nvidia Graphics Chipset.

Choosing to buy a new Graphics Chipset among the two brands Nvidia and ATI depend on various factors. If you want a graphic Chipset you should consider all these factors. Taking a look at the Performance factor; Nvidia is better than ATI but Nvidia’s prices are higher than that of ATI. Nvidia also tops in quality factor, Nvidia can support 6 Monitors each having the resolutions of 1920 x 1080. If we look for the power consumption ATI is better because, Nvidia consumes more power as compared to ATI. Conclusion is that, if you have a low budget then go for ATI or if you have money to spend then go for Nvidia.