Thread: Radeon 6870 Artifacting while playing the game

Radeon 6870 Artifacting while playing the game

I am using Radeon 6870 in my computer I have Asus motherboard. I am very much involved in playing the games in my computer. Before some days I have downloaded the Crysis. I have downloaded this game from steam and after that I installed In my game. After I download the game I Turned the GFX up to very high. After doing that when I start the game at that time I noticed that world details are missing from the game. I don’t know what went wrong. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Radeon 6870 Artifacting while playing the game

As you said in your post that your not getting the proper graphic in your computer while playing the game. If you have turned on GFX up to very high and after that you are facing this problem then I suggest you to turn it low and then start the game. If after doing this if you are not facing this problem then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card setting. So first check your graphic card setting and after that start the game. After that you will not face this problem with your game.

I have referred your problem and if you are facing this problem only with this game then I think you should re install the game and after that check whether this problem is coming or not? If you are facing this problem again then I think this game is not compatible with highest graphic. Normally this kind of things does not happen with any game if you have installed the graphic card in your system but sometimes it happens. You can also try to solve this problem by installing the same game from different sources.

If at high level graphic you are facing this problem then you should try to run this game by changing the resolution. If you have set the highest resolution then I suggest you to decrease your resolution. After that also if you are facing the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your other game setting. You can also try to solve this problem by removing the graphic card and then insert it again. This may be solve your problem. Just try all this things.

I was having similar kind of problem in my system. After that I have tried to solve this problem in so many ways but none of the tricks worked for me. Then I uninstalled all the graphic driver from my system and then I deleted all the temporary files from my system. After that I re installed the graphic driver in my system again and after that when I run the game at that time all the things were working fine in my system. I suggest you to try same solution to solve your problem.

After trying so many tricks I was not able to solve the problem and that is why I was very frustrated. After that I read your post and I have also tried all the stapes as you have mentioned in your post. After that I am not facing any problem in my game and in my computer. Now all the games and all the graphics are running properly. Now I am very happy with my computer. Thank you for all your help and all your information. It was really helpful for me. I appreciate your help.