Thread: Specifications of Quadro 600 GPU

Specifications of Quadro 600 GPU

Hello guys, I m learning animation from an institute. I want to start practicing the lessons of animation at my place on my PC as well. Currently I m not having any AGP card on my motherboard. But I am willing to buy the same for my system. I am having small budget for that. Providing that I think quadro 600 will be best for my system. My configuration is: -
    Intel pentium P-4 processor, 1024mb Dynet RAM, windows XP home premium, HIS motherboard. So kindly tell me which are the AGP card alternatives available for me as well as specify something about Quadro 600.

Re: Specifications of Quadro 600 GPU

Nice query my friend. You are really sound guy in case of technological choices. Because before buying the cards etc. it is really necessary to take complete knowledge about the things which we are willing to buy from the markets. I must say that Quadro 600 is the best option to be installed on your system. It has lower profile but really working hard for technicians and the designers as well. It is an entry level professional agp card. It performs really well on the 3D max and AutoCAD operations. Etc. go ahead and buy it.

Before starting with the animations and the graphical applications I will suggest you to install Windows XP professional version on your system. It will really give you best performance while doing animations related operations. So firstly do the same. Then I will suggest some more alternatives of agp manufacturers like, Nvidia 7600 GTA, FX5600, ATI 4550 HD, HD 4350. No way to stick on single option like Quadro 600. There is best alternative of ATI GPU. Choose it from the range.

I will say that NVIDIA has the best parts in the GPU market. It is the best option to choose. And off course you must research on its other products as well. Because on internet you will get the best option to choose, as I got series of Geforce just at cheapest price. So refer some portals on the internet. They give you best alternatives. Please also check the memory of that agp card before buying. Because the memory gives the actual performance. Your RAM is sufficient but check for the newly buying agp card. Okays.