Thread: ATI Radeon 256MB Video Card not working on DELL XPS Gen 2

ATI Radeon 256MB Video Card not working on DELL XPS Gen 2

Hello friend, I have work on the Dell XPS Gen 2 laptop and now I want to insert the video card on it. Currently I have faced lot of issues related to the graphics and I think that the video card of the laptop is not work very well. I select the ATI Radian 256 MB video card to insert it into the system. But I found that the Dell laptop is not supports the ATI 256MB video card. Can this type of trouble is present on the laptop system. If anyone having issue then please share your own thoughts.

Re: ATI Radeon 256MB Video Card not working on DELL XPS Gen 2

I suggest you to first check the video card connected with the motherboard of the laptop is worked very well or not. If it not worked then you need to replace that card. as per you discussing that you want to insert the ATI 256MB video card onto the laptop. I must tell you that ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 video card is suitable for this laptop. Then use this card for the connectivity purpose. It helps you to solve the trouble.

The Dell XPS Gen 2 laptop is initially holds the NVIDIA Geforce 6800 Go video card and this is the most suitable video card. I must tell you that you need to bought this card. It helps you to give the better performance compared to other. The ATI Radeon 256MB card also present in the market which is helpful to solve the trouble. Then you need to use one of the good video cards between this two and then insert them into the laptop. It helps you to solve this compatibility issue.

The way you describe about the video card is indicates that the video card of the system is to be failed and almost you decided to change that video card. Then you need to first check the number of compatible video card present in the market. Then check the performance of this video card as well as check its price. Then select one of the best suitable cards. Then use the manual of the card and insert it into the system.

Everything you describe is indicating that you have decided to change the video card of the laptop. Then first read the configuration of the video card and if it matches with the system configuration then use some references such as manual, articles of video card and so on. Then insert the card into the system. Then install the driver of this video card and it helps you to solve the display trouble of the system. This kind of solution is to be the final condition where user decided to change the video card.