Thread: dual monitor configuration on XFX Nvidia 7950GT

dual monitor configuration on XFX Nvidia 7950GT

We have an XFX Nvidia 7950GT weird problem that has no meaning. About 1 years, we have 2 x Samsung 30 "2560x1600 model 305T Plus monitor and is connected to a 1 x XFX Nvidia 7950GT, using an HP xw9300 specialized workstation. We utilize this without troubles for 1 year together the video card and 2 x 30 "monitor works well. Then last month, up from inheriting my business partner, and move to a brand new HP ZR30W 30 "2560x1600 LCD monitor. Needless to say, ZR30W both HP and Samsung 305T model are over 30 "running 2560x1600 on dual-link cable. Finally, get rid of the other Samsung, and the use of another ZR30W. Currently, once connected, the fresh HP ZR30W doesn't effort. Is there a way to flash EPROM of the XFX 7950GT?

Re: dual monitor configuration on XFX Nvidia 7950GT

Take the video card and ZR30W and connects to another computer. If you have the same problem on another system the only thing that can fix it would be more recent video BIOS. Ask if there are newer BIOS XFX card. If not, then it cannot be replaced under warranty because in my book this is classed as defective. XFX Try asking the most up to date bios for the card in addition makes an effort to asking HP to find out if a latest edition available for the monitor. If that gets you nowhere, get a new card.

I have a long talk w / XFX. There are more recent BIOS. It also denies that is a flaw, and said that even if considered as a defect, all you get is a different 7950GT card, which will not crack the difficulty. I am able to order an EVGA GeForce GT 440, w / 1 GB of RAM. What do you consider? I think it's a good card, as the best game that the game is a year short. Old, similar to Jet N Gun Gold. The problem is not related, why do you require a 240Hz refresh rate, at what time the LCD screen is 60Hz only?

What operating system is and what is your mother? Did you update the BIOS for it? "The site says that the card has troubles with it? Is your power supply has sufficient power to supply the correct card or power supply is near death and being guilty? If you're buying a new card to buy anyone you wants and just attaches a heat pipe heat sink to it. No matter what one that will fit. Then you include a fanless cooler. Make use of a thermal paste in the company of it. However just utilize liquid cooling on my cards has no noise.

Several cards and drivers comprise EDID issues through some operating systems. In my test, I cannot get an NVIDIA card to drive my Samsung VP201s otherwise craptastic than analog. The picture is not displayed at all loads once the operating system. This is with Windows 7 and Vista. Works fine in Windows XP. I switched to a different monitor and I'm ready to go. I have the opposite problem with AMD / ATI. I can use in Windows 7, but not Windows XP with VP201s. Get a new card and stop ****ing with that old 7800GT.