Thread: Skype is not present on Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724

Skype is not present on Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724

I have recently purchased the LCD TTV and nothing but the Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724 at home and now the thing here is that Skype was not present on the same. Actually when I saw the advertisement then there were Skype related to it and I saw that skype was used there. But when I was trying to experience the same on my TV then I was not able to do the same so please help me out of the same and let me know whether it is compatible or not.

Re: Skype is not present on Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724

Actually the advertisement which you must have seen on the same was not the proper one and that is the reason why you must not get the skype in the television. Actually the Skype was not totally involved in the same was not able to get the proper response. So now here I want you to do the best is that just try and get the proper news from the same and then try and do a visit I am sure that once the same is proper then you will not get any other fake news.

Well as said by you that you are getting some news related to this then I think that you are the only one I suppose because I haven’t heard that they are using skype with the same. I hope that you are getting my point and to do the same you need to just try and visit the official website there you will get the proper news and nothing else. I am sure that visiting the same site you will be able to get rid of the issue.

If you will ask me then I want you to just see whether the appropriate skype or ant thing related to the same is present or not and if it is then i need you to complaint about it to the sony officials and then gain the skype control. I am sure once the complaint is done then you will definitely able to use it and also you will not get any of the issues what so ever. I hope that you are getting my point.