Thread: Need Wireless adapter for Sony Bravia kdl 37 v5810

Need Wireless adapter for Sony Bravia kdl 37 v5810

Hi friends I am using the Sony bravia TV and here now I want the LCD to work with the help of an wireless adapter. I mean I want the internet access on the same with the help of the same. So is it possible for me to do the same. Actually I can access the internet through the TV by using the Ethernet cables but thing is that here in this situation it is not possible for me to have a go at it because the Ethernet cable is too short so please help me in this case and let me know the appropriate information regarding the same.

Re: Need Wireless adapter for Sony Bravia kdl 37 v5810

Well I think that if it is possible for you to get the work done as soon as possible with the help of Ethernet cable then you can do the same because if you can go with it then is there is need of using it on the same I mean if you are getting the appropriate service with the help of Ethernet cable then why going with the wireless adapter. So have you got my point if yes then please do the way it looks

As mentioned by you that the Ethernet cable which is being used by you is a bit small and is not reaching up to the point so here I want you need to get the appropriate cable that is order the long Ethernet cable more than one which you have and then see how things goes here because doing the same definite helps you to solve the issues here. And if still the problem remains then you can also adjust the place of the router making it to move near by the TV.

Well the thing here is that I want you to just buy the wireless adapter from the hardware store but still if you are using it I don’t think that it is compatible with the same I am sure that once the same is purchased then it will be a waste of money because I thing that the you are trying to get the one which has the least compatibility with the TV. So please try and go to the one which is having .