Thread: Youtube video does not load on Sony Bravia KDL300PX22

Youtube video does not load on Sony Bravia KDL300PX22

I am having a Sony Bravia KDL300PX22 with me and everything was going alright with me and I was really enjoying it very much. Everything was going very fine with it and then all of a sudden some problems occurred in it. The thing is that all of a sudden my Youtube videos stopped playing on my Sony Bravia TV. Till now I had no issues whatsoever. It logs on to my Youtube account and I am able to navigate through my play lists. Please do get back to me on this as I am really getting frustrated with it.

Re: Youtube video does not load on Sony Bravia KDL300PX22

This is something that many people have put up and I would say that this is a real problem that is faced by many people.I would say you that there was a temporary fault affecting YouTube Videos loading on Sony Bravia . So many people were having this kind of problems.But now we have learn that this problem is being solved and there is no such problem at all. So now I guess that you can again check out and I am sure that there wont be any problem at all.

Yes this had been faced by many people and with Sony Bravia and this had also been noticed that on PC most YouTube videos don’t play smoothly anymore. Also I do feel that it may be related to an update on YouTube side that Sony didn't implement yet. But if you see on the other side then all other internet video services work and hence it must be some API change on YouTube. And that is the reason this is the problem .But you don’t have to worry much as this is a temporary problem and will be solved immediately.

I would say that the fault has now been resolved and should not be problem anymore.So if you check this again then you will notice that the problem wont be there any more.Also I would say that when you select a video to play it will just displays as YouTube on the screen and then nothing will take place happens. But if you check out the same videos on other sites like daily motions then they are really playing well. So this is how it goes and I am sure that this is not a major problem and that will be solve immediately.

As someone had said before that this is an temporary problem that is being faced by you all where the YouTube is not available. So I would say that there is no need to panic and there wont be any problems at all.Also I would say you that you can check the videos out on other system for the time being so that there wont be problem with you or that even affect your work at all.So this is what you need to do and as stated earlier you don’t have to worry much about this problem.

I have the same problem - I can view my youtube favorites on my Sony Bravia, but i cannot play them. When I attempt to play, it flashes for one second and then shows a "youtube" logo. This used to work, but now I cannot play youtube videos.
    They forum has 2 year old responses saying "I'm sure this will be fixed soon". It obviously is not fixed.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by scottda View Post
    I have the same problem - I can view my youtube favorites on my Sony Bravia, but i cannot play them. When I attempt to play, it flashes for one second and then shows a "youtube" logo. This used to work, but now I cannot play youtube videos.
    They forum has 2 year old responses saying "I'm sure this will be fixed soon". It obviously is not fixed.
    Does anyone have any ideas?
    I think that the issue could be related to scaling. What is the pixel resolution input to the TV you are using? You will get this effect on movement if the picture needs to be upscaled or downscaled and it is more detectable with HD sources. Also could you tell us whether the option of motionflow switched on?

well, I'm not sure what changed, but things are working now. Could be the reboot several times from turning the TV off? Thanks, deveritt, for the quick reply!