Thread: Is scart connection present in Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200

Is scart connection present in Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200

I am planning to go ahead with a new a new Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200 and I am very sure about it. I was looking for a good model and now I have finalized one . Now in this I just want to know that does this one has a scart connection? Actually I have tried everywhere online to find out, but every time I enter the model, I only get results for the 200B or 200UB. So I just want to know that does this one has the scart connection in it.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Is scart connection present in Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200

I just had a look a the question that you have put up and would say that the model name is KDL-19BX200. So when the set is removed from the box the back of the TV will show the model name KDL-19BX200.Also I would say that from the specifications on Sony site there is 1 scart socket connection that is available and that is the one that you need to use.So I would say that the one that you are planning to achieve can be achieved without any problem.

Yes even I feel that this is something that is possible and then there wont be any problem at all. There is a possibility that scart connection present in Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200 but I am not quite sure about it. I would say you that a better option would be that you should go ahead to the store and there itself you can check out that whether there is the scart connection is present in there or not.So I guess that it would be a proper thing to do.

I would say that this is something that is proper and would really go ahead with the option that you have given to me. Also I would say that if there are some other solutions that are present other than this.So these are what I feel. Also I would say that if this one really works out for me then I will surely get back to me so that even others can work with it.SO this is what I need to say right now and hope that this will work for me.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that every Sony TV has at least one scart connection. So there is no need to worry at all and I am sure that even Sony Bravia 19 inch KDL-19BX200 has a scart connection in it.So this is what I feel and you don’t have to worry about it at all.Also I would say that you can go ahead with it without any problem and it is actually a really amazing TV and the one that you will surely enjoy it.