Thread: i want to Sell GTX 590

i want to Sell GTX 590

i am looking to sell the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 it was said to be the fastest one out there amongst all graphic cards and i have enlisted the same on ebay but now the question is, is there any opinions as to which card i should buy/ go for next i was thinking about buying the AMD Radeon™ HD 6990 Graphics card or 2 HIS Radeon HD 6950 2 GB cards and try to unlock them. please help me in figuring this out and if you have any out cards to suggest about so please do so.

re: i want to Sell GTX 590

it all depends on what kind of a rig you are planning for and also what main board do you own and what is the capacity of Accelerated Graphics Ports/ expantion ports on it. if you are thinking of going with tri cross fire graphic cards. you can only do that if there is spce avaliable on the board. thought i recommend you to go ahead with 2 HIS Radeon HD 6970 2 GB initially and then add the third one later on. or else if you really have less Accelerated Graphics Ports them go with the AMD Radeon™ HD 6990 Graphics card.

the one you are selling used 2 NVIDIA Fermi™-class GPUs on the single card, with 3gb memory built in and was once claimed as the world fastest by nvidia so out of so many good qualities why are you preferring to go for more i don't think you will be needing any more power for the graphics and it is very efficient in rendering the video out put so i don't think it can get any better then that even if you prefer to change them with the new ones.

the AMD Radeon™ HD 6990 Graphics card that you are thinking of is a very big card it measures 12" in length and come packed in a black box casing it has the massive memory of 4gb and with a graphic processing power of 830mhz. what more could you want why go through all the hassle of tri card when you can have it all in just one massive package i will surely vote for the AMD Radeon™ HD 6990 Graphics card it is one of its kind. just go for it dude.

the HIS Radeon HD 6950 2 GB cards are the best idea it is not as costly as the AMD Radeon™ HD 6990 and they are really flexible there is also very minimum risk involved with using these if any one some how stops working you still have the second one to go and in the case of the other one you are left with only your rig not functional so i would recommend you to go for three of these just for the feeling of adding something extra just in case.

Re: i want to Sell GTX 590

it will be good if you specify you configuration so that everyone out here could recommend the best for you particular configuration and i also think that the last guy is right and you should definitely go with buying three cards for it makes no difference if you put one card or three i always prefer the most powerful combination out there and for now it seems the tri crossfire idea is the best you will get 6gb of graphic memory and 3 800mhz gps what else could prove better for any one.