Thread: How to move windows 7 desktop from one monitor to the other monitor

Mykola Guest

How to move windows 7 desktop from one monitor to the other monitor

Hello, recently I had connected two monitor with the same screen resolutions. This two monitor connects onto the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 video card. I had installed Microsoft windows 7 operating system on this system. The windows 7 operating system works really well on this system. Yesterday when I try to access the both monitor at a time then I found that one monitor works very well but the other are doesn’t work well. It will display only background image and does not show anything.

Re: How to move windows 7 desktop from one monitor to the other monitor

Hey I think you need to firstly check whether the monitor display the mouse cursor on this monitor or not. If it displays the mouse cursor then use this cursor. See, firstly drag the first monitor’s toolbar and drop it onto the second monitor. If it does not allow then double click on the toolbar and then drag and drop it onto the second monitor. It helps you to solve the issue and the toolbar is displayed on to the both monitor. Then use this toolbar and then access all the contents of the system. This will solved your trouble.

Hey, if you are try to move the toolbar from one monitor to other then you need to firstly check the windows toolbar is unlocked or not. If it is locked then you need to unlock it. Then if the mouse cursor is not displayed onto the both monitor then use the keyboard keys for moving it to the other monitor. After moving this windows toolbar from one monitor from one monitor to the other then you can able to view the contents of the system on dual monitor system.

I also faced the similar kind of issue in the last week. In that time I do not able to view the toolbar as well as other system icons on the one of the monitor in dual monitor system. Then I had understood the actual issue. So, I had gone to the display control panel of the system. Then it shows the monitors "1" and "2". So I had checked the identity check box. After that it could be possible that the issue occurred in the dual monitor setup is solved and then windows toolbar and icon displayed on both monitor.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the configurations of the video card. The video card you used is to be the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 video card and this card supports the Integrated Display Port technology4 and I think it provides the latest technology feature which is never seen before. So, you need to check that whether this card is correctly installed into the system or not. If it does not installed well then use manual for installing it properly on the motherboard.

In dual monitor system, this kinds of troubles always occurred because of some unwanted changes happened in the system. So, for solving this kind of issue you need to move the windows toolbar from one monitor to the other monitor. If it does not work then set the its properties onto the control panel. Still it does not work then you need to understand the complete setup of the dual monitor system. It helps you to solve this issue. You can use the manual of the dual monitor system or can be take the expert advice.