Thread: Is it worth upgrading XFX 275 X to GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Is it worth upgrading XFX 275 X to GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Right now I am playing a game at a resolution of 1920x1200. I have a old XFX 275 gpu at my system. I got the same at the time of purchase. Now I need help with something. I had found that the new games which are released are more demanding and resource intensive. My old card does not fit the need of same. So for the same I had decided to upgrade my current graphic card. I am planing to switch to GTX 560 Ti. I want know some basic info on the same does this card is better to go for or I should look for an much higher version. Thanks.

Re: Is it worth upgrading XFX 275 X to GeForce GTX 560 Ti

First you can buy the same then better go for the same. Take one and add the same to your system. But this will make your old card useless and I will recommend you to sell the same so that you can get some money for that. It is right that today's games are much more resource intensive and they will cost you higher card support with a much better processing capacity and resolution. So just by upgrading the cards thing will not truly work. Check your full system specs and get more information on the same. Give a better ram and cpu support.

I will also say yes. The card is nice and better. It is based on Fermi architecture. It is the next-generation GeForce GTX 460 gpu with a major difference. They had enhanced the older version is with a much better than then newer one. In similar words there are more units, more frequency and a debugged version of the chip. You can try to use the same for better gaming performance but as the time pass there will be a much higher system support needed.

It is better to have a intel core i5 system with a 1GB gpu support and 4GBs of ram. That makes your system a much faster and better. There are ample of games that are released every month. The card is equipped with 1024 MB of GDDR5 ram support and the same is quiet strong to deal with the systems performance. The memory interface is the same type and is 256-bit. It also depends on your motherboard architecture the maximum amount of hardware it can support. Add some more ram to get more better performance.

There is similar low range card that you can choose for. You can try once GTX 260 also. This is not an alternative but I had found the card much more stable and better. I play games on 1920x1200 full resolution and everything works smoothly. I will not say that this will work best with any game, but it is enough capable to deal with most of the high end graphic game. For games like Crysis this is not recommended. For such you will need a better cpu, a better gpu and more and memory sticks.

This types of cards are equipped with 3 numbers of video output with two dual-link DVI-I output and a mini-HDMI format. GTX 500 are based on Fermi and the revisions made by Nvidia does not really affect the TDP and consumption which remains a weak point of Fermi. The TDP is here set at 170 watts. The GTX 560 has a cooling system with a unique design that allows the fan to have a larger surface to suck its air. This removes a major issue of overheating of the cards.

Don't worry about it. Your problem analyzer has come to enhance your knowledge about computer hardware devices. To know about more ana more monitor tech you can visit to the following link.........