Thread: How to adjust the video color settings in the Nvidia Control Panel

How to adjust the video color settings in the Nvidia Control Panel

I was just working on the video color settings in the Nvidia Control Panel but was not able to work on it. The problem is that I was I am not able to use the full dynamic range as well as the dynamic contrast enhancement as it seems to improve the image quality and the dynamic contrast on my monitor. Also when it gets to dark and the screen goes nearly black.So can anyone suggest me a proper step to just adjust the video color settings in the Nvidia Control Panel.please do get back to me on this issue.

Re: How to adjust the video color settings in the Nvidia Control Panel

I just had a look at the question that you are talking about and would say that I don't know which media player you use. So this is the first thing that you need to mention. Also considering that you are using a Windows media player or a VLC player then you can just set those options independently. I use the options in the media player and instead of that I find them easier to deal with rather than going to change the nvidia settings. So I feel that even you should go with the same solution.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I just had a look at the solution and would say that I will really work on them immediately. I would say that this is a solution that looks really good and would say that it can work on me definitely. Also I would say that I use the VLC player and the solution that will really work on me. Also I would say that if there are any other solutions that are present then do get back to me on this immediately.

I will say that you should not disable the monitor enhancement and then most of the times it makes color in games and movies that you are watching more vibrant. But the issues is that with this the only thing is that the screen gets too dark. Also sometimes what happens is that with a small image in the middle of the screen, the back lights goes right down and you can see anything which seems to me to be a bit different as the monitor. This is describes as being for showing different shades of black and detail in scenes where there is lots of black shades.

I feel that I have noticed somewhere having Nvidia's dynamic contrast enhancement enabled and it lightens the scene a bit so than all the shades are visible and then I can see what I'm supposed to. Also the first one I can see all the shades down to and including it but because there is a significant rise of other brighter colors on the screen. And this is done after pressing F11 button. Also the dynamic contrast doesn't even dim the screen.