Thread: Which card is better for gaming nvidia or ati rant

Which card is better for gaming nvidia or ati rant

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I am a complete game freak and just love to play the ones which fancy me. So, I just wanted opinions on which card should I select. Is nvidia better for gaming. I had purchased 5850 but I guess it is a bad dx11 card. Now, I am thinking of getting gtx 570 and I don’t want to risk it with gti. Also, I want to confirm that 6950 unlocking to 6970 will work or not? If it does, then I hope it’s not a marketing strategy . Guys please help and let me know the solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which card is better for gaming nvidia or ati rant

Hello. I wished you had mentioned whether you like 3 d graphics and also physics support or in that case you like the capability to use many monitors at one particular time. Had you told, I would have been in a better position to answer it. Anyways, if you prefer the first one, then should go for nvidia and in case you like what I mentioned then you should go for amd. So, go as per your choice. I hope you will follow what I told and this will surely help you out.

I don’t completely agree to the above post. I am saying that because factors like expense also come into play. However, both have their respective positives and negatives. Well, ati has better colors and the performance is the same compared to the other one at same cost and also needs less power. Hence, you can go for 4850X2 card. On the other side, you can go for nvidia because it has good support from evga and it has a life time guarantee period. So, depends on you which you select.

Hi. Ati 4850 X 2, can give support to 4 monitors at a given time. But, if you wish to use only internet facilities or watch any movie, you will be able to disable the crossfire and then be able to just use one single 4850 card. Again, if you wish to play something or the other in very high settings, then you can use the second 4850 back. Also, overclocking is possible with the help of ati’s software, provided there is good airflow in your computer processing unit.

Hi. The 5xxx series cards have a very good power consumption. As, per my knowledge, amd were very honest with what 68xx series was. Also, card drivers should not be the problem, in the end it does fall in place. Anyways, I would recommend you that you buy the best card that is available. There are many newer generation cards that are coming up in the marketplace as there is heavy competition. Also, looking at your query I feel that the rant is just useless.

Hello. If we consider tessellation, then it is not a big problem with the games which are famous these days . I would like to tell you that 5850 had a enhanced performance but when we compare it to gtx460, the time it released, the price was not worth it at all. Also, I feel you should never go for ati. Its not worth at all. They released dx11 card, even though they had worries with dx11 features. I feel that nvidia is not wrong at all. Also, 5xxx had bad effectiveness on dx11. This is such a bad feeling, having dual gpu card that has bad effectiveness in sx 11.