Thread: GIGABYTE Geforce GTS 450 graphics card failure in windows 7

GIGABYTE Geforce GTS 450 graphics card failure in windows 7

Hello, I have purchased the new branded personal computer in the last year. The configuration of the PC is AMD Athlon x2 processor with MSI 770-C45 motherboard, 500GB hard disk and 2GB RAM. The GIGABYTE Geforce GTS 450 graphics card is inserts on the PC. This computer works very well and there is no trouble presents in this personal computer. Before the two days I have installed the windows 7 64 bit version of the operating system on this personal computer. Now this PC gives so much error message such as Graphics driver failure. I need to avid this error message. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: GIGABYTE Geforce GTS 450 graphics card failure in windows 7

Hey dude, after installing the windows 7 64 bit version of the operating system you might be not installed the graphics card driver. If the graphics driver is not installed on the computer system then it will be possible that PC generates the graphics driver failure message again and again. In that case you need to install the driver of graphics card. The driver of the GIGABYTE Geforce GTS 450 graphics card is presents on the CD. This CD is helpful to install the graphics card driver on the personal computer.

I also faced the same kind of issue in my personal computer. In that time I have upgrade the windows 7 operating system on the personal computer. Then after that whenever I tried to use this windows 7 OS then it gives the graphics driver failure trouble. Then I have also check the driver of the graphic card and surprisingly it corrupts. Then I have uninstalled the graphics card driver and install the fresh graphics card driver. It helps me to avoid the trouble which is occurred in the system.

The error occurred in PC is to be the mostly occurred because you did not install the windows 7 operating system very well. In this case you need to repair the windows 7 operating system. For repairing this windows 7 operating system you need to insert the windows 7 DVD into the DVD drive and restart the computer. After restarting the computer start to boot the DVD. Then the computer will ask the choice of the fresh installation or the repair windows 7 OS. Then select the repair option. Then follow the instructions as per the screen says. After successfully repairing the windows 7 operating system the trouble occurred in the system is might be solved.

Hey, you firstly need to check the graphics card properly insert on the graphics card slot or not. If it is not inserted properly then insert it well in the slot. For inserting this graphics card into the slot you need to take the help of the manual. The manual of the graphics card will help you to properly insert the graphics card into the slot. The manual will be contains the trouble shooting points in that they will guides how to insert the graphics card into the slot.

Hey dude, firstly you need to properly insert the graphics card into the slots. Then check the graphics driver installed in the window 7 operating system is installed well or not. If it is not installed well or if it is corrupted then uninstall it and install the new graphics driver. Still if the trouble is not solved in your personal computer then you need to take the advice of the service engineer. They will guides you the actual trouble present in the system and the solutions of this trouble.