Thread: No video out in ATI radeon x1900 gt mac

No video out in ATI radeon x1900 gt mac

I am using a computer which consists of the MAC g5 which was installed quite earlier.In the beginning counterstrike game was running with 60 frames/sec.After that I updated the ATI Radeon driver. I thought I will be getting good video, but still I am getting reduced performance. Now the game is working with 15 frames/sec and I am not even able to watch the video properly. Please if anyone knows the solution. Help me out.

Re: No video out in ATI radeon x1900 gt mac

According to me,you can reset the card or SMU chip.You can go through the website for resetting.I am also not sure about this.You may search the websites for this. You can also use a driver cleaning for cleaning the driver. After that you have to reinstall the driver once again. This will help you to remove the unwanted drivers and you can watch the video or play the game nicely.Hope it satisfies you.

I am using the laptop with Windows7 OS.I was thinking about the updating the ATI Radeon X1900 Gt. I was wondering that if I update the ATI Radeon X1900 Gt 1.0 or any other version, then any problem occurs or not. And if problem occurs what will be the problem. Will it affect the video quality or not as I had done a lot to upgrade to the Radeon X1900 video card in order to run video more efficiently?I am not aware about this so please help me out as soon as possible.

When I ran this card on my laptop,it worked properly for a while. But after sometime there was a problem which started occurring.My processor is quad and it started to act,laptop was getting hanged after every half an hour.This happened for a while and atlast the system got crashed.I will suggest you that not to go with ATI Radeon X1900 Gt,as it will give problem in future.

The ATI Radeon X1900 Gt gets too hot while working in Aperture, video,Motion, 3D applications or any other games.It is a normally a case of ATI using abysmal cooling devices,which is of not much use for longer time. Finally,In the worst case it can damage the card For e.g. overheat the VRAM or burn the RAM.It is not applicable for running the video or games with high resolution or high picture. The only way is that we can attach the appropriate cooling device