Thread: Hanns-G Hi221 is flickering

Hanns-G Hi221 is flickering

I have seen in my monitor Hanns-G Hi221 in the morning that t would flicker a little. So I have just switch off my monitor and powered it back actually before that I was seeing a pic so when I powered it up so the picture come back for about 2 seconds, and then shut back off again. So in order to get rid from the same I have searched a lot on to the many of the forum site but unable to get any solution. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: Hanns-G Hi221 is flickering

Ohh so here I just want to know that is your monitor by any chance it is in the warranty period or its warranty just ran out. Actually I have also faced this issue around two month ago and in my case my warranty was not there but I have give this to customer care they charge for the same and in last they repair it and give it to me now I do not have any issue in the same. So just go for this I hope that you will also get some help from there.

I also have this problem. Actually when I start a game, like for example Angry Birds or 18 wheels of steel, and then start when the game is loaded, I am getting the flickering image. So I am also looking for the same solution on this issue. And I kindly request that if anybody have the solution for the same issue so please help me here and please try to do it as soon as it is possible for you.

Under Windows7 and Chrome. I often have this effect on the flickering screen, unpleasant and tiring. To resolve this problem, I read that it was from 60 hertz (my case) to 75 Hz. It seems I do not have that opportunity. When I click the arrow "60hertz" I have no other choice than 60. There is certainly a way to change this setting, but which Thank you to who can tell me.

Over here you just try to decrease the resolution so I think that you will able to have the 75Hz from the menu. This figure represents the number of frames that can display the screen in one second. A refresh rate of 75Hz means that the image is refreshed 75 times per second. Below 60 Hz, we begin to perceive a flicker that increases eyestrain. It is therefore advantageous to choose a refresh rate as high as possible, but you must choose between the fineness of the resolution and refresh rate: the higher the resolution, the further down in cooling. And if you cannot display the 75Hertz in the window of this menu ... your monitor does not support it. You will have to change screens more efficient in my opinion.