Thread: Getting pixel and sunspot issue on my Westinghouse L1916HW

Re: Getting pixel and sunspot issue on my Westinghouse L1916HW

I do not know how you are getting this kind of issue. I am saying all this because I am also making use of the same monitor and I have never heard about this issue. Here I will suggest you to go to the technical support of the company and if this is in warranty period then tell them to give you replacement for the same. This can help you get the new panel monitor or replace it from the engineer of the company.

Getting pixel and sunspot issue on my Westinghouse L1916HW

Hi to all here I have an issue along with my Westinghouse L1916HW. Actually I have this monitor from last 1 year and it was working without any kind of issue but when yesterday in the morning I start my monitor so at that time I have seen some kind of sunspot is there and also getting the pixel issue in the same. I do not know why like this is happening so suddenly in my system. I just want to know from you guys the reason behind the same and if you have any suggestion sopl ease help me as soon as it is possible for you.

I have also an issue along with my monitor which is Westinghouse L2410NM. Actually when I was working on my computer system in the morning for my project, so because of an error my panel of my monitor screen get crack. I wanted to change the panel or replace it if possible. If someone has gone through the same problem with the same problem can help me out of this predicament. Any response on this subject can be appreciated, thanks in advance

I went to the official support of the company, but the thing is that the engineer of the company is not providing good service for the end user or customer of the company. And for the same I really feel sad for it. We see that many of them have this kind of problem which is recently facing by me. But the problem is that it was passing through a small error so the panel to get crack.

I think here you have to try all the possibilities through which you will be able to get the replacement panel monitor with the company. Is it service center company is away from your residence or not I am asking this because when one of my friend was going through the same so he has to visit many times the customer center, so if you are planning for the customer center then get ready because they will call you many times. Because they are really not help us they behave very rudely. So this is what I know about the same. I hope this will help you.