Thread: Upgrade for 802.11n PCIE Mini Card

Upgrade for 802.11n PCIE Mini Card

Hello, I am considering receiving an 802.11n cableless PCI-E mini card for my Toshiba laptop and I was speculating if it would be well-matched with my modern setup. My concerns are the antennae links. I presently have two cables on my Intel 3945ABG and the 802.11n have three connectors (that is 1, 2 and 3). Does anybody be familiar with how to connect this or are they even companionable? If you have any suggestion, then please post your reply.

Re: Upgrade for 802.11n PCIE Mini Card

I have attempted transferring MiniPCI cable less cards and the two tribulations are size (will it fit the devise in the laptop's support) and antenna cabling. You must also be too responsive of danger of static injure as components are exposed and some handling is necessary (probably soldering). As nearly all of the speed figures declared for cable less are pretty much tongue-in-cheek I believe I would be indecisive before attempting this. I hope this information will help you.

Thanks for your answer, but why would not set? It is going keen on a mini PCI-E opening. They are both mini PCI-E cards. They create other peripherals for this kind of extension opening too. If quarry were to expire then I would just put back it. I do not believe there is anything to jimmy-rig and I am conscious of ESD, my workstation has been in pieces previous to. I am inquiring to how the antennae would attach because I do not have the additional cable for the "n." Are you proverb that I have to join in the third cable into my LCD? Or is the additional antennae connecter on the N card necessary?

Hello at what time I read your post on the same forum then I discussed with my friends about this, and after discussion I would like to suggest you that, It looks like you will require that additional U.FL antennae cable to make the reception superior. Some official site has one the works without messing among the placement within the liquid crystal display (LCD). At least ones you have to try this and then post your result then we discussed any other option.

If you are at rest thinking about some suggestion from me then I think you need two cable antenna for cable less N 300Gbps and here one: (“Intel 622AN.HMWWB Mini PCI Express 6200 Centrino Advanced-N cable less Adapter Up to 300Mbps”). And 3 cable antenna for cable less N 450Gbps(“Intel Ultimate N 633ANHMW Mini PCI Express Ultimate N 633ANHMW cable less Adapter Up to 450Mbps”) Adapter, in case you require to set it in a full-size mini PCI express opening of workstation.