Thread: Unable to pass post using 5770 graphic card

Unable to pass post using 5770 graphic card

Below mentioned is the configuration of the computer of mine.
    amd deneb 945
    gf615m-p33(v1.3)
    2x2gb ocz 1333(sorry don't know the detail)
    sapphire 5770 1gb 128bit
    1tb WD
    windows 7 64bit
    Antec Basiq BP430 430W
    well usually I am hearing 1 long beep and 2 or 2 short beep. But after plugging the card I am getting an additional long beep and screen is seems to be blank which makes me to reboot the computer of mine. can anyone tell me how can I use the graphic card again? I am waiting for the replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to pass post using 5770 graphic card

Well I have noticed that the Radeon 5XXX/6XXX series graphic cards are having compatibility issue with the large number of motherboards which are having older PCI-E v1.x slots. So looking at the problem of yours I am suspecting that you are also having the compatibility issue with motherboard and graphic card of yours. I have seen that the graphic card like GeForce GTX 4xx is working fine. But due to some reason AMD / ATI graphic card also having the same problem.

I am totally agreed with the idea of yours. That is there is compatibility issue between the motherboard and the graphic card of yours. in order to fix the problem of yours you need to get the AMD based motherboard. Also you should see that the power supply is working appropriately. Because such problem might be occurring due to insufficient power supply. So you should check the power supply of the computer.

I am doubt with the suggestion which you have mentioned in the post of yours. Well I let you know you will not be able to find the AMD based motherboard with the PCI-e 1.X. why because the production of this particular motherboard has been stopped in to the year of the 2006 and 2007 if I am not wrog at all. Even though you can visits the official website and see and confirm whether I am right or wrong in this situation.

Let me know whether you are have installed appropriate BIOS on the computer or not. also you should see that you have updated the appropriate graphic card drivers in the system. I have noticed that such problem is occurring due to not updated graphic card driver. Well you need to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and download the latest driver on the computer and install the same on the computer.

I think there is something wrong with the graphic card itself. Well according to me you should visit the official service center of the graphic card manufacture. I let you will not be charged anything if you are having the manufacturer warranty. Also you should see that the device is not under gone through any physical damages. In that particular case you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty. I am sure after visiting the service center you will definitely find the solution for the problem