Thread: I want to know on which monitor an application comes into view when it opens

I want to know on which monitor an application comes into view when it opens

i am using the windows vista and i have issue on the my monitor. an application appears on the secondary monitor when it opens. While my laptop at the base, that's OK, because I can go from one to another. But when it is docked and I unlock that application, its like still jammed on the secondary screen - I can utilize Alt-Tab to button to that application, but I cannot observe, I cannot shift, still with keyboard shortcuts. Several applications at all times establish on my main monitor, no issue anywhere when I closed them. Others constantly launch on the secondary screen, no issue where they were as I stopped them. Is here a registry setting obscured anywhere; I can manipulate the supervising control applications launch into default?

Re: I want to know on which monitor an application comes into view when it opens

This is what I set up. If you desire an application to open on the secondary monitor by default do the subsequent. 1. Unlock the application. 2. Resize the window which is maximize or reduced. 3. Shift the window to the monitor that you desire to release by default. 4. Shut the application. Don’t resize earlier than finishing. 5. Unlock the application. It supposed to be unlocking on the monitor just stimulated and stopped at. 6. Maximize the window. The application unlock in the default monitor.

Re: I want to know on which monitor an application comes into view when it opens

I have gone through this issue, I had this same issue on mine system and then I try the following solution and after that mine issue was completed. To do these follow the steps below: make right click on the desktop blank space and then select the properties under that. Now under the properties select the setting tab and then select on the mouse on the secondary monitor graphic. And then make uncheck mark on the extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor check box. And after that make check mark on the primary monitor graphic and use this device as primary monitor. Now once you complete this now make hit on the OK button and then check out your issue.

I had this trouble among Adobe Reader 9.0. On another the series fail to remember to unlock on my monitor right and was every time left open on the monitor. The majorities programs permit you to extra maximize the monitor and after that shut the shape and I remember. Well, through Adobe, I have to pull over and shut it prior to you maximize it, for Windows to memorize to the monitor to open the next time. Formerly the screen is set properly, and after that you can be maximized. I believe while approximately all windows programs that automatically memorize, not including to prepare a method for XP to consider.

I would like to suggest you following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps below: Download the "main monitor to" mini-program and then download a program write a keyboard macro keyboard macro to run "make primary monitor". Have the burden of macro script at boot-click the secondary monitor and execute the macro key. Now, the secondary monitor just becomes your primary monitor. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.