Thread: Which is the best 27 inch monitor other than Dell U2711?

Which is the best 27 inch monitor other than Dell U2711?

I am planning to get a new monitor which should be a 27 inch monitor but I am not sure for which one to go ahead with. I am currently having Dell U2711 but unfortunately for some reasons I have decided to sell it. Now I am in need of a new 27 inch monitor. So can you all suggest me a new monitor? Even I browsed for a few options and have some in my mind but at the same time I am waiting for your answers as well. So do reply to this question as soon as possible.

Re: Which is the best 27 inch monitor other than Dell U2711?

I just had a look at your question and I am wondering why you have decided to sell it off. It’s really a very good monitor with which you can work on. But speaking about the options that you are looking out for then I would say that there are some Samsung monitors that are really very good. But the problem with them is that they are out of stock .Also there are LG monitors that you can look out for. The panel definitely looks good for LG as compared to the Dell. Also some of the specifications are good in LG.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes even I wouldn’t have liked to sell my Dell U2711 but the problem with it was that I realize that the dell is the only display with a 1440p resolution. But it wasn’t providing me with the HDMI option. The last monitor that I used was a 37 inch 1080p so anything will have a low pp as compared to what I am used to. Also I would like to tell you that I use my monitor for the purpose of gaming, web browsing, photo editing. The two most important things to me are good black levels along with good colors.

Even I am in kind of a similar situation as you are in. But I feel that there are quite a few options that are good and among that is the Hazro HZ27Wa which really looks very good. But the issue with it is that I am not sure where it is available. I got this information from the TFT central but didn’t get the information about this. Also speaking about other options then I would tell you that the Dell U2711 is another good monitor. But this is an option you can go with if you are again looking for a Dell.

Yes the Hazro HZ27Wa which really looks very good. Also I think that the latest from the Hazro HZ27Wa representatives indicates that the HZ27Wa will be available in a version with HDMI along with DVI and VGA component. This could make it a really good alternative to the Apple cinema display for a 27 inch glossy IPS monitor. Also the colors in it seems to be really vibrant.So I think that if you are ready to wait for some time then you can really go ahead with it.

I have a one more option in my mind and that is the ASUS VE278Q. I have seen that it has got a really solid panel and it can even handle a 1080p.Also monitory wise it’s not that hugely prices as compared to some other monitors. I think I would like a glossy display but the only one I can find is the HP 2710m which is not really a good option. Also why does Apple put a DVI and HDMI on the 27 inch ACD? But whatever it is what does everyone think of the ASUS VE278Q?