Thread: Which LCD display is best for playing Games like stalker series and metro 2033?

Which LCD display is best for playing Games like stalker series and metro 2033?

Recently I had seen that most of the game is been giving a great display in the LCD, the thing is used the CRT monitor for most of the games , and in now a days it is not giving the best result which it would give in the past, I spent around ten years in playing the games in the CRT, the game that I play on the CRT one is Stalker series, Deus Ex this game are such that the back ground is almost dark in most of the case, the thing is it is fine when you play this game in the CRT but as you go with the other games the display is not that perfect, so can any of you help me in getting the knowledge of this LCD display as I am not aware of the specification of these.

Re: Which LCD display is best for playing Games like stalker series and metro 2033?

According to me you can go with the new range of the Dell u2311H as this is ten time better than the CRT that you are currently using, the presence of the PVA and S-PVA panels will give you the best result for the black color, also you can go with the old version of the Dell Ultra sharps which uses the S-PVA panels, hence this is also good for playing the games. As there are many of the panel that are present but it comes with some of the disadvantages and also advantages like response time and the Lag effect in it.

Re: Which LCD display is best for playing Games like stalker series and metro 2033?

Thanks for the reply that you have provided me , I just went through your post and did some of the research in it, and the reviews that the Dell U2311H has been got is something good , as I use the monitor for just gaming when I am at home so I just required the monitor just for gaming purpose only, also many of the people has told that the response time and the input lag that is been present in it is somewhere to normal, so I am in the favor of buying it.

I am using the VW266H monitor and I am very happy with the performance of it. The main thing is that the value of the same is less than $300. Also there is the presence of the HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component video. The only major issue is that it doesn't go properly into sleep mode, if you leave it on the HDMI input it just remain there for some time and then come back from it, as it is having the presence of the DVI in it so it should not create any of the problem in it. The other advantage is that it comes with the 16:10 and not in the presence of the 16:9 as it is presence in the other TN panels.