Thread: Unable to connect my xs1 LCD TV with windows 7

Unable to connect my xs1 LCD TV with windows 7

I have Windows 7 on my system and use of LCD monitor and now i am trying to connect with xs1 LCD TV. These both the monitor is connected to different ports and DVI graphics card. I am using the PC is a laptop. But I cannot connect to the Sharp xs1 LCD TV. And I think my windows 7 do not start it so this problem encountered. After reboot my screen TV monitor goes black, but I can see the mouse cursor. Back when I had Windows xp on my TV monitor works without problems. I do not know what to do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to connect my xs1 LCD TV with windows 7

I'd suggest you to check the resolution, so you can resolve your problem. Right click on the desktop and select the screen resolution. In connection with this to know if your monitor is there or not, if it is not the monitor, then click the button to detect. Attach the HDMI cable from your TV to your system. And in this you have to Install the right adapter for the system. Except the HDMI the cables also need linked to the output of the soundcard of the HDMI, and HDMI video and audio.

I would advise you to boot your system and then set the new screen, so you can resolve your trouble. After starting it you just go to control panel by clicking the Start button from the desktop, control panel and then just double tick on the screen and below the screen, choose the Settings tab. Now change the resolution settings under settings and then click forward to the update frequency. I hope this will help a lot.

I think that your tuner card is dual hybrid tuner which means you are able to make use of only one tuner at a time. And make use of the software that came along with your TV tuner and view or record any of them. On the other hand, MC does not permit configure both tuners, and that cannot be utilized simultaneously. If HP documentation states that you are able to watch one channel and record another then it is a combo of truth as the Hauppauge tuner 1600 or 1800, the average Media Combo PCI Tuner or Pro, and allows two tuners ATI650 MC configured.

Hi friends actually I have also an issue in this I have MacBookPro notebook which is recently running on to the Mac OS X. I am able to connect to my TV via the TV's VGA port. I currently installed Windows 7 on it. And after doing this whenever I try to do this in this I mean whenever I try to connect it I am not able to do that. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I will be thankful for this in advance.

I have read this issue and according to my information you are able to install the OS on the same PC Window7 where MacBook Pro is originally installed. You said that you are able to connect the TV after boot on the MacBook Pro from the information seems to be a trouble is along with the Bootcamp drivers. So just to get rid from this you have to reinstall Bootcamp drivers again to correct this problem.

You'll find problems during windows7 starts MacBookPro5 on your laptop. In this case you have to install Boot Camp Update 3.1 for Windows 7 software to solve this problem. After installing this software you will be able to connect your laptop with Windows 7 to your TV Samsung. If you want this software, click here (http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/ ).