Thread: What at the ways to fix a Nook Color Dead Pixel

What at the ways to fix a Nook Color Dead Pixel

I am facing a dead pixel issue in my system. How I find is this when I was watching a video the part where there is a white area showed blacked dots. I check that video in my laptop and there is nothing indicated there. So I found that this can be a reason of dead pixel. Can anyone help me on this. Does this is really a dead pixel but the same is hardly noticeable. I tried to change by screen resolution but nothing helped out much. I tried cleaning my screen, but that also help nothing. I thought that might be due to dust over the screen.

Re: What at the ways to fix a Nook Color Dead Pixel

A pixel is the smallest element of an image. You can say that it is just a small dot of color from the millions of pixels who come together to create a picture. In this there are also sub-pixels. This sub pixels comprise pixels, because each pixel is composed of three sub-pixels. Now when some pixels are bad or not working then that part of screen become black and then the same is called as dead pixel. There can be variety of reasons for this. You can see a small black hole in the middle of screen when the pixel is dead there. You will need a replacement of the screen for that.

There are entirely dead and partially dead pixels. But it is very hard to distinguish between them. What happens here the partially dead pixels does not shut down completely. It is not easily identifiable. For that there is solution that can help you out. Have you head about UDPixel. It is a software that allows to not only to search for pixels or su***xels defective but also to correct them if possible. This does not work when there hardware fault with your lcd screen. You can try this software and then check back again.

Yes UDPixel is a nice tool which can help you in this. I have some tips that can help you to fix the dead pixels. For that first turn off your computer and your screen. Take a slightly damp cloth (towel) to avoid scratching the screen. Press the place where the dead pixel is and do not place the same on other part. While holding down, turn on your computer and the screen. Then leave and then check back. It works most of the time. And for a easy way UDPixel is the best choice which stimulate the dead pixel.