Thread: Dell U2711 monitor flickers instantly

Dell U2711 monitor flickers instantly

I have been using this Dell U2711 monitor so that I can project the laptop screen on monitor, but the problem that I am facing is that sometimes while working on the monitor to get the laptop screen, I find that there is some flickering that happens with the monitor screen. Although the picture is perfect, but very often I get the screen of the monitor flickering, so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem and how will I get this flick of the screen to get solved.

Re: Dell U2711 monitor flickers instantly

Dude have you checked whether the DisplayPort cables that you have been properly inserted inside the port of the monitor since if there is any lose in the connection than it is always possible that you can get the screen to flicker. So make sure that cables are properly plucked into the device that is the monitor and it is receiving constant signals from the laptop.

Dude make sure that you haven’t kept any kind of a strong magnetic substance close to the monitor since it could be possible that the magnetic substance might be trapping the signal which is responsible for the screen of the monitor to flick every time. So make sure that you haven’t got any kind of a thing closed to the monitor or the laptop screen.

Check out if the same flickering is not happening with the laptop as well since it is possible that it could be the problem with the laptop and you are getting the same on the monitor as well, so what I think that there could be a possibility that there must be some of the video card or the video card might be having some kind of a problem and so the flickering is happening with monitor.

I think there could be some problems with the cables that you are using to connect it with the Dell monitor, since it is always a possibility that there is some kind of a twist in the cable that is not allowing the connection or the signal top pass perfectly, so what you should do is that should look to get a new cable and try connecting it with it and see if you are now able to get the screen on the monitor properly.