Thread: Philips 32PFL9705H/12 games lack color while playing

Philips 32PFL9705H/12 games lack color while playing

Guys I have got a PS2 with me for a long time on which I had played many of the games and have enjoyed it to the best, since I have come to know that there is this new NetTv that has arrived in the market which can even be able to get the internet connection and so I have purchased this Philips 32PFL9705H/12. Now the TV works fine and I am able to see rich quality in the images while seeing movies or pictures on it, but the problem is that when I would try to play the games using the PS2 on this Tv I find that there is a distortion with the images and I am not able to get good quality so can someone help me to know that why the hell I am getting low quality with the PS 2 games.

Re: Philips 32PFL9705H/12 games lack color while playing

First of all have you checked out all the settings of the Tv that is related to the image and display control and have you modified some of it so as to get good quality as per your needs. If not then you must do it first, since everything requires some settings that needs to be done with every device that we make use off. So what I would suggest that you should check all the settings first and then see what happens.

Hey along with the settings of the TV you should first see if there is something change in the settings of the PS2 as well, since it is possible that there could be some changes done by someone else and you may be unaware of it, so what I would suggest that you must make sure that you have all the facts cleared out before you look for something else in the Tv or the PS2 of yours.

Hey why don’t you check whether the PS2 that you are using is perfect, like you should try to run the games with the PS2 on some other device or a TV and then see if you are getting the perfect picture quality while playing the games at that time, if you are getting it there correctly then there is something wrong with the TV and if you don’t get the game to run perfectly over there as well so I think that the PS2 is having some problem which is needed to be fixed.

Guys I have checked the settings of the image and the picture quality for both the devices that is my TV and even my PS2 and I have found that everything is perfect with the settings, I have even tried to play the PS 2 game on some other device and over there it runs perfectly, so I know that there is some kind of problem with the PS2 itself so can someone help me to know that what should I do next to get this thing to look perfect.

Hey while connecting the PS2 cord to your TV set make sure that everything is perfect with it, that is you have got a tight and secure connection with the TV, also if possible make use of a different wire to connect to the Tv set. Also, if that doesn’t solves the problem than insert the jack on some other pin and then see if you can get the color property of the game normal again.