Thread: DELL Precision M90 video card - error 5300:0119

DELL Precision M90 video card - error 5300:0119

I bought a Precision M90 just over three years and it always worked perfectly. But from last two three months, a week or two after the extended warranty expired, my laptop went crazy: Error 5300:0119. Since you're out of warranty, I contacted the dealer who sold me the laptop and they were not able to find or you can say get the video card. They said Dell is saving a few video cards that have been left for laptops that are being covered by the warranty. I opened a support request on the Dell website for almost a month and never received a response.

Re: DELL Precision M90 video card - error 5300:0119

I had this same difficulty with similar time; my warranty expired in September 2010. I think the updated drivers at the time and since then my video display was sometimes asymmetrical, but most on the track. Since I was out of warranty, no longer used. Finally, crashed in January, Dell support offered for me to buy a new graphics card outside the Department of warranty parts refurbished approx $ 400 to $ 700 for new. My laptop is sitting in your briefcase; your hard drive is temporarily inserted into a loan desk I'm using until you can do something about it.

I have a Dell M90, bought in 2008 and the guarantee ran out January 2, 2011 and presto, the computer died on me last night - after literally less than 2 weeks, the warranty has expired - that is a bit suspect is not it? I have read similar posts on the net on the peoples laptops die shortly after the warranty runs out! The laptop booted fine yesterday, and when I went into Photoshop to do some work, blue screened on me, saying about the memory problem. When I restart, the windows loading screen has vertical dotted lines and bands of 4 to 1 blue - as the parent - I do not think that I am Neo.

Although it is a nuisance to run on this, when a machine is no longer shipping, OEMs tend to have a limited amount available. For M90 I'll bet your card is CG129 part. One of my clients went through. The video card portfolio shortage was so bad (This was a new time) you just replace your system (it was under warranty). What this means is that they are struggling to achieve supply chain security systems and really leaves you in the lurch by an out of warranty.

The difficulty is that Dell's maintain has been great, and I'm thankful it was because I really needed in recent years. Crashed twice adapter (which began to ring and then.) This made my battery - after 1 year my battery lasted 2 minutes. Four months ago my hard drive was cut short and not recoverable by either test platforms of our local technical support. Fortunately, knowing the quality of the computer, which had a back up two days earlier - the PC is used professionally.

My warranty expired this February (that is 18 February 2011), and last week my video card started to fail. My screen froze and I had to restart the Computer. The DELL splash screen and the windows had bars first shipment vertical lines in them. This resulted in a BSOD and computer restarts. Starting the Computer in safe mode works fine. I can removed the Nvidia (Quadro FX 2500M), and restart the Computer. But then the cycles begins, and reinstall Windows this driver badly every time the computer starts in normal mode to uninstall the driver.