Thread: Blurry graphics in full screen while playing games

Blurry graphics in full screen while playing games

Hello everyone, yesterday I freshly upgraded my system and after that i install various games and after that I become aware of the some kind of problem. If I am consecutively playing the game in full screen approach in several resolution including 1920x1080 at that time local graphics are blurred. The text is very bad. The screen-shots do not reproduce this. This happen in two separate monitors Sony KDL-3250N View 32EX400 and sonic. If I change to windowed mode, the problem is not in attendance. I am actually frustrated at this point for the reason that I had this trouble on my old system configuration all with the similar screen.

Re: Blurry graphics in full screen while playing games

It appears that incorrect Hz rate is located. Make in no doubt your monitor is set at 60 Hz if LCD or LED. That is in all probability what you could do with. I presently offer the impression of being it up. Your Sony performs 24p. In video equipment, 24p submit to a video format that activate at 24 frames per second or more often than not 23.976frame per seconds at what time by means of apparatus base on frame rates NTSC. Frame rate with progressive scanning not interlaced.

You have to set it at 60 Hz. there is a most important dissimilarity in the receptiveness of 24Hz screen. There is no automatic adjustment function on my monitor. The display is position to occupied pixel, which is for each pixel record. As I said, however, the weird and wonderful thing is that is fuzzy at full screen 1920x1080, but if I exchange to same resolution in windowed mode is apparent. I hope now you are clear with your doubt thank you.

If it is in operating as a 24p TV at that time and then 24 Hz refresh rate would be right for it. If the refresh rate is wrong I look forward to blurred visualization. On the other hand, you may require to read the TV manual and it can tell you that you necessitate to connect your PC to HDMI 2 or HDMI 3 instead of HDMI1 for a PC or maybe It will tell you that require to select a different setting from the TV menu settings if you connect to your PC's DVI connector. I'm sure if you explore the things you'll find a way to make the TV not properly 60Hz for PC.

The time 1080 when applied to the HDMI input is treated as a video synchronization and no PC synchronization. This affects the image settings and Wide Mode settings. To view the content of the whole PC scene selection Graphics, a whole panorama mode, and display area full pixels. TV input is not compatible with PC Sync on Green or Composite Synchronization. This TV's PC VGA input does not support interlaced signals. Your computer must be compatible with input signals over PC for viewing on TV. In plug and play, a signal with a vertical frequency of 60 Hz is automatically detected.

Check if there is an alternative in the configuration of the TV in the name of the input or situate the category of the HDMI input you are with. I have a Samsung HDTV and I had to set the name of HDMI 2 to PC to stop use of exploration. The drivers also matter to some who have terrible on the ability of analysis, I advise the Quadro 267.05 or 265.90 or just use a modded inf that greatly work in the company of 500 series cards. Another thing to try is in the PP Nvidia try to resize the desktop. Before I realized how to fix the TV setting I had to put it to 1818x1014 to see the entire screen due to over browsing. For a while I also using a VGA cable in addition the defaulting PC TV mode in the company of VGA.