Thread: "Philips server not found" message with Net TV

"Philips server not found" message with Net TV

Friends, I am having the Philips net TV (model 37PFL9604H/12). My problem is that whenever I try to use it then it shows me the message which says "Philips server not found". I have started getting this message from last one week. Earlier to that, it was working fine. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can it be solved? If you have any ideas that how can I do that then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: "Philips server not found" message with Net TV

When connected to the device (TV otherwise Blu-Ray) for the first time in Net TV, the server will converse "Terms of Use" as well as "Club Philips registration." These pages are offered through a separate server. We have strengthened our security settings, causing a delay in the availability of these pages. As a result of a "Philips server not found" message may appear. Users of the television network connection for the first time or after a "Clear Memory Net TV" option, which could deal with this message.

There is a possibility that the firmware that is installed on your Net TV is damaged or not working properly and that is why you will find the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to find the latest firmware and if you have the previous version of that and then install the newest version at that and see if you can solve the problem for you. If the problem is with the version of firmware then this may not have the problem. Thanks.

Are you having the DVB-S? I am asking this because if that is the case then I consider that the IP-EPG is not working and that is the reason that you are getting that message with it. If I talk about me then I would like to tell you that I am having the DVB-C as well and IP-EPG is working great for me. I would like to tell you that the IP-EPG web URL will be endorsed only as of a TV source.

The best I can say that it is the time to contact the technical department and ask the same to them. They are people who know the probable problems that may be happened to their product and how they can solve. Just follow the instructions for them and I am sure that will guide you in the right way to solve the problem. If you are able to solve the problem after talking to them then please post that solution over here so that other people, who are having the same problem, can take some idea from it and can solve the query.

Hello friends, I contacted to the local support for the Philips and asked them for the problem. They recommend me to clear NetTV memory. I followed their instruction by them and it really solves the problem for me. So if anyone over here is having the same issue then I would like to recommend you to do the same and I wish that it will do the same for you as well. By the way, thank you so much for your replies.