Thread: N560 gtx reboots in the windows 7 while playing games

N560 gtx reboots in the windows 7 while playing games

Hello there, I have a certain issue in the n560 gtx system, the operating system that I am using is windows 7 64 bit version, in this I had recently updated my video card driver, and after that when I tried to play any of the game in it, I am not able to do that as it reboots the whole system, I do not know where I have gone wrong, the system configuration is i7 860 2.80ghs, Hitachi 2 TB 7200rpm, memory apacer 2GB ddr3, can you please help me in this.

re: N560 gtx reboots in the windows 7 while playing games

Hello there, I just went through your problem, I was wondering that is your power supply that is providing the power is been the best one which is providing the required power, if not then go for a better power supply, which will be providing the required level of the power to it, the best way to find that is just take the power supply of your friend and connect it to the system of yours, this will help you in indicating whether the power supply is a proper one or not, also if this is working fine then just check that the RAM is been properly placed in the slot in the proper manner, so now if that is also proper then check if the RAM is been running in 16000 or 1333.

Hello there, I am also facing this kind of the problem, since I was playing the game in my computer, after certain time it would reboot the whole system, as it was happening again and again, once I decided to investigate the problem and I found out that the time limit that it took to reboot the system was around 3 to 5 minutes. The test was conducted with the help of the Furmark 1.9.0. The procedure of rebooting was continued when I removes the side panel of the cabinet and made the entire fan to run in the full speed but it was happening the same thing, I do not know now what to do.

Hello there, I think the card is not been overheating and it is not causing any of the problem, I think it may be the other thing which is doing this thing to go worse as I also ran the fan with 100% speed but no help in that, the degree that were noted at that particular time was in the normal range, but the thing is that the rebooting issue was been present at that particular time also. Also tried the psu in another computer and seen that all the condition in that computer is been working fine.

Hello there, yes the problem in my system Is the heating problem, I have two gtx present in the computer and one of them gets heated in a full charge, the temperature of the one is around 70 degree and other is around 60 degree, I tried putting the same in the different slot but it was the same result that I was facing, I am going to change the heated one as it is in the warranty period, according to me the problem of heating is due to the hardware and it is nothing to do with the reboot that is been happening in the system, the only problem according to me is the power supply that is main culprit for the rebooting the system.