Thread: nVidia not performing well on Intel dual core systems

nVidia not performing well on Intel dual core systems

An issue raised with reference to the perceptible refuse of high performance of nVidia dual-core processors, outstanding to the above your head conductor outstanding to complaint, so still 50% drop in performance measure up to by means of the similar GPU Radeon or 4 CPU. Do you encompass each and every one long-established the definite data taking place on this subject? So please share your opinion over here with us, so it will help others to understand about this.

Re: nVidia not performing well on Intel dual core systems

According to my opinion, there is no more than difficulty is that in contemporary games, a dual-core processor is basically too dawdling. It has not anything to accomplish by means of NVIDIA or AMD, is basically a reality of life at the present. The 2 Core CPU not has an adequate amount of control intended for high-end GPU, for AMD or for NVIDIA. I have near to the ground frame rate. OR 50% decrease performance. I hope now you clear with this query thank you.

I saw a while ago talk about that the GTX 460 (not reviewed here) necessitate additional CPU to run. I reserved one eye to see if it is true, so possibly this is confirmation that it’s not only the GTX 460. Only games issue the incomplete CPU and a quad-core CPU there are not a lot of. If you have a dual core CPU, this possibly will be the boost they require to get better. Does not even have no matter which to do with a count of CPU cores do not believe. This is the CPU architecture. Check out this link I leave the test and BC2 in particular. A humble i3 Dual Core i7 keeps the same clock speed.

The game CPU intensive map / location delayed for more on the NVIDIA GPU in ATI GPU (2 cores). This is where people will get very bad. This does not denote that the CPU is too feeble and requirements for updating. This means that there is almost certainly a difficulty with NVIDIA drivers that set too much overhead on the CPU. If only the CPU is too weak in general, which would be similar fall in both ATI and NVIDIA GPU at the same time, while the problem is that the drop shape NVIDIA over ATI - put much more emphasis on the CPU - so every now and then by means of the Geforce obtain simply half the frame rate up ATI equivalent.

The graphics appear to demonstrate that in a state of affairs of limited CPU, not just Nvidia as well as ATI. Not of necessity a difficulty by means of drivers, it can be that is the way they are. A faster CPU will put off go down frames on or after the case. Drivers can be adjusted to treat less or more CPU, but the balance must be at least CPU usage too low frame rate because the graphics card is not fed fast enough. It was more likely a design decision for the pilots to rely a little more on the CPU. Moreover Nvidia to make some big mistakes so this could be due to initial heat problems, as implemented in less silicon and downloaded to the CPU through the display driver.

It’s Depends on what game they are playing, Metro 2033 for me, Crysis Series STALKER Series, a series of cod (not BO), Starcraft 2. I have steady make use of of the GPU at 100% and I have a dual core CPU and 2 MP Demo Crysis I have a constant use 100%. on the other hand, Far Cry 2, Bioshock series and most Unreal Engine games I have bottleneck in the use of the GPU very low 25-35% to 50%. I have 1GB GTX460. I hope this will help you to understand about nvidia graphic cards.