Thread: Looking for a good VGA cooler for GTX 580?

Looking for a good VGA cooler for GTX 580?

Hello friends I have brought this GTX 580 graphics card just weeks ago and have found out that the cooler that is there is not providing the sufficient cooling that the card is require to have, so what I would to know from all of you is that I would want to know some good VGA cooler that will fit perfectly with the GTX 580 and will provide the necessary cooling that the card is required to have, so please reply as quick as possible.

Re: Looking for a good VGA cooler for GTX 580?

Dude you can make use of the aqua computer aquagraFX cooler which according to me will surely help you in providing the card sufficient cooling that is required. As usual, the internal channels of the cooler water cycle designed to be particularly wide and thus have a minimal flow resistance. A narrow channel structure on the GPU provides contrast for optimized heat dissipation. This is provided in addition a new generation of thermal pads, which is specifically designed for use on hot-blooded power conversion. Also material for the floor of course copper is used. The bottom of the copper base and consequently the direct resting area was brightly polished. So considering these facts I believe that you will get the best cooling for the card.

Hey what I think is that you must look to make use of the Zalman VF3000F VGA cooler as I have come to know that this is the one of the latest cooler that is out in the market having all the functions that are necessary for the card and will certainly go along nicely with GTX 580 graphics card. Zalman promises "Excellent Peripheral Component Cooling" and a "Special Design FET Heatsink", which is how his siblings VF3000F accessories for cooling the voltage converter and the video memory. Under the hood lies a copper cold plate and a total of five heat pipes of the same material, the blades are made of aluminum so I think no problem at all in making use of this.

Thermalright SLK 800, which is made up of copper is one of the best thermal conductors and the heater quite large is composed of numerous small thin-walled to offer plenty of heat. Of course this size has its disadvantages: it is incompatible with some motherboards due to its and it is not easy to assemble, so people with two left hands will avoid this little montage which only requires a small screwdriver. I strongly recommend this if it gets along nicely with the GTX 580 card, so dude just try it and see what happens.

Dude why don’t you try out the Accelero XTREME Plus - VR002 as the cooling capacity and the volume of the Accelero series is unparalleled. An ATI Radeon HD 5870 with Accelero XTREME can be cool plus 36 ° C better than the stock cooler. In the same train decreases the volume of the map of 3.5 sone with the stock cooler on quiet 0.5 sone. The patented fan holder eliminates humming noise effectively and ensures quiet operation. The new ARCTIC MX-4 Pre-applied thermal compound is on the cooler and ensures optimum heat transfer between GPU and cooler and will even go along nicely with the graphics card of yours.

The Cooltek RAM VGA Cooler is also the best that can be utilized as the cooling set offered here is made entirely of copper and provides an effective and silent cooling while the RAM memory chips on almost all current graphics boards. Each individual heat sink has the dimensions of 17 x 12 x 5 mm and was made of one piece. In this way, an excellent cooling potential is achieved. Also, this completely other materials such as solder dispensed with, in order to achieve optimum thermal conductivity.

Down Re: Looking for a good VGA cooler for GTX 580?

Quote Originally Posted by CAILYN View Post
    Hey what I think is that you must look to make use of the Zalman VF3000F VGA cooler as I have come to know that this is the one of the latest cooler that is out in the market having all the functions that are necessary for the card and will certainly go along nicely with GTX 580 graphics card. Zalman promises "Excellent Peripheral Component Cooling" and a "Special Design FET Heatsink", which is how his siblings VF3000F accessories for cooling the voltage converter and the video memory. Under the hood lies a copper cold plate and a total of five heat pipes of the same material, the blades are made of aluminum so I think no problem at all in making use of this.
    Don't waste your time with a Zalman VF3000F. I have one on my stock GTX480 and the temps are very high.
    Idle 35 Deg C (ambient 25)
    Full load 104 to a GPU killing 109.
    Stock cooler never exceeded 101.
    Zalman does not return my e-mails!
    What a lot of flashy crap!