Thread: Panasonic TX-L37E30 Price in India

Panasonic TX-L37E30 Price in India

I have seen one beautiful TV in one magazine and this TV was just great to see. But as I was in hurry, I didn't looked at its price and its specifications. I am talking about the Panasonic TX-L37E30 which is a newly launched product from the Panasonic. I want to know as much as possible about this Tv, I am very much interested in buying it. And what would be its price to buy it in India?

Re: Panasonic TX-L37E30 Price in India

Here I have given all the important information about the Panasonic TX-L37E30 TV in short. Enjoy a combination with the HD & LED on TXL37E30E from Panasonic!

• LCD LED technology: Enjoy a striking contrast and outstanding color rendering.
    • 1080p HDTV: This label guarantees you the highest resolution image on the market.
    • Slim Design: Earn up space thanks to the 41 mm thick TV.
    • HDMI: Connect all of your HD sources (Blu-Ray, gaming console) via the TXL37E30E its 4 HDMI ports.
    • Wide viewing angle: Get the picture clarity even when you are with the viewing angle of 178 ° of the TV.
    • USB recording: Record your digital content and your favorite TV programs on your hard drive by simply connecting via its USB input.
    • Feature Viera Connect: Connect directly to the internet via your TV.

The TX-L37E30 is the first HDTV coming around £ 700 which is both LED as well as LCD TV from Panasonic. The panasonic might sounds bit unknown for plasma TVs, but this models seems to be a booming in global LCD TV as well. This Full HD LED 2D offers better connectivity in the network and lets you use the brand new VIERA IPTV connection and portal applications. With its safe, bright gray, the TX-L37E30 is smart but not smarmy. Connectivity is compliant. The rear panel offers up to three HDMI inputs, a mini PC with D-Sub, SCART, Component, Ethernet LAN and two USB ports. There are also stereo RCA and optical digital audio outputs.

On the left side of the cover is a fourth HDMI input, a third USB slot, RCA AV input, headphone jack, camera and CI slot SD card reader with VIERA software media player. The latter has numerous options for slideshow, other than this home movies will be able to play AVCHD also. Not like last year's models, the entire network streaming potential are brilliant, It can get connected to the network via Ethernet and instantly gets visible on DLNA media servers. Music support includes MP3, AAC and WMA, album art and artist data screen. Video support is excellent. Through the network successfully played AVCHD, DivX, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV and MPEG test. The screen did not identify SRT subtitles via LAN, but to rectify this when the same medium is reproduced from a local USB drive.

High-performance image definition is as refined as Tate & Lyle Demerara. The colors are vibrant without being bright and is a smooth gradations is seductive. While the black level is all-in-class, there are plenty of subtle shadow detail. To minimize blur, LCD screen with a 200 BLB Intelligent Frame Creation of the panel controller Pro - actually 100 Hz with a backlight flashes. It has three options as Off, Medium and Maximum. Without the IFC, the movement of drops of a static image resolution of 1080 lines to about 660 lines. With IFC on average, increased movement of resolution of about 700 lines, however, some call artifacts around moving objects shows. Update Max IFC provides details to 900 lines. Unfortunately, motion artifacts become quite open at this level, with some moving objects wrapped in a spongy layer, fuzzy. Backlight consistency is normally good, taking into consideration that only lit from the bottom of the screen.