Thread: Not proper productivity with dual monitor in windows 7 and vista

Not proper productivity with dual monitor in windows 7 and vista

I am having a Dell inspiron one desktop computer; this is running with both windows 7 and vista OS. The system was working all of its features regarding graphics or the other features. Now the problem is I am facing some of the productivity issue with my dual monitors, some of the features are not working properly with the monitors, like the graphical performance along with some of the options those are configured into the graphical interface. I like the windows 7 mode for basically gaming performance. But this one also not performing properly while I connect the system with the monitors. What should be the cause for these issues is here anyone having any idea on this problem?

Re: Not proper productivity with dual monitor in windows 7 and vista

As per my opinion the problem that you mentioned here, if all of the features are working fine with your systems default monitor, then this can be happening for the dual monitors those you are using, for that I recommend you to first of all check the graphics setting with the graphical interface. After check or made some of the changes with the graphical interface, if the problem is still occurring then check the adapter or the connector of the monitor, by which you connect your system

According to me, the problem that you posted here is simply occurring for the graphics driver that you are using in your system, for that I suggest you to try once by update the graphics card software version, this can somehow help you. To update the software version, open the device manager and from there open the display tab, right click on it and choose the update option, it will collect the information regarding the upgrade version for the software and will directs you to replace it with the existing one, try this.

According to me I was also facing relevant type of problem with my external monitor, after that I was also did a research on this and found that the problem might be occurred for the monitors, though there are some of the monitor hardware are need to be specified or support by the windows version and along with the graphical interface that you are using. First of all you need to make sure about this, after that go through the solution of this issue.

I am also having a issue with my external monitor, I am having a windows 7 compatible Hp desktop system, this was also running fine till the last date with its features and along with the application, but after recently purchase a Samsung external monitor, but whenever I connect the monitor with the system, the screen appears as the flickering, and this mainly happened when I tried to play any game, I checked the graphics setting along with also the graphical interface setting in my system, but nothing was helped me to figure out the problem. This is the first time I am facing this type of problem. What should I do now to overcome from this problem? Any sugges5tion will be appreciated greatly.

Did you try any trick with the graphics driver? Is the graphics card is your system is properly attached, along with also make sure that the system is running with nay malwarebyte. First of check the graphics card software version, by the process which is mentioned in the above post. If all the options are correctly running in your system then I recommend you to try once by reload the graphics driver in your machine. Run the installation program and at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one or overwrite with that, go for nay one of them, and after complete the process restart your system, I hope it will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Very thanks to all of the users, those are respond in a very fast way, the screen flickering problem was resolved by simply fresh installation of the graphics driver, this process is a simplest and effective solution for these type of graphical interface problem, I hope the second t problem that is mentioned here with also be resolved with any one of the above mentioned tricks.